Tolerance Recovery Cream is a rich and luxurious emulsion that provides extraordinary hydration; it instantly melts on the skin, deeply infusing it with an unprecedented nourishing and refreshing (slightly cooling) sensation. It's intended to be used day and night, but I love to apply it before bed, knowing it will rev my skin overnight. I have worn it during the day. It's perfect under makeup.
This lavish cream is formulated with Pro-Tolerance Peptide Complex, which includes 30 targeted ingredients. It provides the skin with a youthful appearance and improves the skin’s self-defense mechanism. It contains properties to restore the skin’s hydration levels while soothing, regenerating, and protecting. Do you ever feel like you're drier at the end of a day than you were in the morning? That's one reason I give my skin a big "drink of water" when I go to bed.
Tolerance Recovery Cream is great for all skin-types, but especially for the most sensitive and compromised skins (e.g., after a procedure, sunburned skin, dehydrated skin). The benefits you can expect follow in no particular order.
- Allergen and paraben-free
- Provides intense hydration and enriches the skin's natural lipid barrier
- Calming and nourishing properties to soothe skin
- Inhibits degrading enzymes from destroying collagen and elastin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces redness and other signs of irritation (great for those of us who have natural redness)
- Increases the skin’s resistance for sensitive skin types and prevents signs of irritation from occurring
- Decongesting (depuffing) and repairing properties
- Little scent - what's there is pleasant, but barely detectable
Natura Bissé GWP during Beauty Event. With any $300 purchase (and I'm sure I'll get there restocking my bathroom), you will receive:
- Facial Cleansing Gel, 75 ml;
- The Cure Sheer Cream, 20 ml;
- Tensolift Neck Cream, 20 ml;
- and a Natura Bissé White Frosted Bag, which looks useful even if not exciting.
The Tysons Galleria store plans to host another Pure Air Bubble Diamond White Facial. I can't remember the approximate date, but make sure to mention to Denise that you are interested if you live in the DC area. The "bubble" is an experience you must have - at least once in your life.
Photos courtesy of Natura Bissé and Neiman Marcus