I have been asked countless times, "Where can I get an empty Kaleidoscope?" Now, I finally have an answer. You can order one from Le Métier de Beauté. I have been told they are not available at company counters in the stores.
- Purchase the new customizable Kaleidoscope Eye Kit online.
- After your purchase, you will be sent an e-mail with detailed instructions for choosing shades and customizing your Kaleidoscope.
- There are 23 shades from which you can choose. There are no restrictions on what shades you can use, where to place them, etc. It’s completely up to you.
- The eye shadow shades are numbered 1-23 online, with shade descriptions below each one.
- When selecting the shades, you will choose from the 23 eye shadow shade options and lay them out in the order form showing how you want them placed in your kaleidoscope from top to bottom (further details will be sent to you in a corresponding e-mail after you order). You can even select two of one shade if you wish.
- Once you choose your shades and e-mail them back, you'll be done. Your new, completely customized Kaleidoscope will be created and sent. The shipping will be free.
This is a cool deal, although every Le Métier de Beauté eye shade from the permanent line is not available for inclusion. That's too bad because some of them are my all-time favorites. Still, there are enough shades to easily pick four you'd like.
I don't know for sure, but would imagine this is a limited-time offer. Just check in at Le Métier de Beauté e-commerce site to get started.
Photos courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté