Friday, June 21, 2013

Le Métier de Beauté Zeitgeist Blush/Eye Palette, Exclusive to Bloomingdale's Chevy Chase

Just when I was bummed that I didn't order the Temptalia Collection in time, Le Métier de Beauté has introduced a new treasure to salve my wounds. They are celebrating the launch of a new Le Métier de Beauté counter at Bloomingdale's in Chevy Chase, Maryland - a 20 minute drive from my house.

A departure from its Kaleidoscope palette design, the very limited Zeitgeist Blush/Eye Palette ($125) offers eight shades - four for cheeks or lips and four for eyes. Zeitgeist was featured on Le Métier de Beauté's Facebook page with swatches. As of 10:00 am this morning, it had not arrived at the store. They are hopeful for today.

The following shades are in the palette. I hope to show you my swatches later today or as soon as I can get my hands on the Zeitgeist, if not today.

The blush/bronze face shades (top row from left to right):
  • Dusk
  • The Factory
  • Coral Reef
  • Punta Cana
The eye shadows (bottom row from left to right):
  • Oyster (highlighter)
  • Tanned Sheen
  • Sparkling Violet
  • Granite Smoke
Zeitgeist will be available only at the Chevy Chase Bloomingdale's. If you want one, call (240) 744-3779 and ask for the counter. If you all the store's main number, dial to select the beauty department, then dial "0" because Le Métier de Beauté is too new to be included on the pick list. If you pre-order today or tomorrow, you will receive a Precision Liquid Liner as a GWP.

If you are in the DC area, head over to the Bloomies in Chevy Chase. Janice is there today doing consultations and makeup applications.

Update 2:30 pm: Zeitgeist has landed at Chevy Chase.

Photo courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté

9 comments:

Jo said...

Thanks for the heads up CG! Got mine! I'm really looking forward to the new blushes.

Anonymous said...

This is exciting! Ordered mine today. So, the blushes can be used for the lips as well?

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Jo, me too!

Charlestongirl said...

That's what they said, Anonymous. I wouldn't doubt it, but I will confirm tomorrow.

Jo said...

Janice told me that they can be used interchangeably. The blushes can be eye shadows and vice versa. I don't remember her saying anything about using them on lips.

Charlestongirl said...

Jo, I'm sure it is on Facebook. I'll see if I can find it again.

Anonymous said...

It makes more sense for the blushes to be used on lips. The eye shadows shades are just too dark to be interchangeably used as blushes.

Jo said...

Hi Anon 8:17,

Janice at Bloomies Chevy Chase told me that she often uses eye shadow as blush, especially Tuscan sunset. She did tell me the blushes can be used on eyes and vice versa. I guess it depends on your skin tone.

Charlestongirl said...

Oh yeah, I use the pink/red shadows as blush a lot. What they meant with this one was that you could use the cheek colors on your lips too.

Just check your ingredients before you get creative. I do, and it's usually fine.