Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Le Métier de Beauté's Summer Night's Dream Kaleidoscope Eye Kit: The Winner Is...

The lucky winner of Le Métier de Beauté's Summer Night's Dream Kaleidoscope Eye Kit ($95) is Laci_Loo. Laci has been contacted and will receive her new Kaleidoscope soon.

She's a long-time fan of Le Métier de Beauté. She said, "I'm a massive makeup junkie, but if I had to limit myself to buying from one just brand, it would absolutely be Le Métier. You never have to worry about the quality not being there, and the products are absolutely gorgeous. It's probably a good thing for me (and my bank account) that the closest counter is two hours away."

She told me she was stunned that she had won. She figured that "zero chance of winning." Let that be a lesson. If you don't enter, you can't win a sweepstakes! It may be an understatement to tell you Laci was thrilled.

Laci had commented here and was already a @MetierBeaute follower on Twitter, a Facebook fan, and a Beauty Vault newsletter subscriber. She had tweeted, "My favorite #SummerNight memory is sitting on the porch with my family just talking. I miss those simple days."

Congratulations, Laci. You will love the Summer Night's Dream Kaleidoscope Eye Kit. Thanks to everyone who entered. Remember that Summer Night's Dream is a limited-edition Bergdorf's exclusive. You can order one by calling (212) 872-8612.

Photo by Best Things in Beauty

6 comments:

Laci said...

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

I seriously cannot wait to get my hands on my precious.

Thanks CG and LMdB!!

Moonchime said...

Congratulations, Laci!!!

Jo said...

Congratulations Laci! Enjoy!

Virginie said...

Congrats!!!

iluvmidge2 said...

Congratulation Laci! What a gorgeous prize :)

Sarita said...

Congratulations! I bet you are going to love it!