There are four Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lip Shines ($34) in the new Rouge Coco Shine formula that is more 30% pigmented and provides longer wear than the originals.
- Saga (#79), introduced in the spring and a beautiful peachy pink shade
- Secret (#85), a soft, shimmering pink that's extremely sheer (limited edition)
- Idylle (#457), shown at right above, introduced with the L'Été Papillon de Chanel Collection for Summer 2013 - I recognized it and started having doubts
- Espirit (#88), shown at left above and a sheer burgundy
The display housed two Rouge Coco Hydrating Crème Lip Colors ($34), and I think they were "right," that is part of the new collection. Neither of them rang bells for me.
- Icône (#55), a nude beige
- Mystique (#57), an apricot shade
Icône is a drab nude with a slight peach hue. When I applied it, my first thought was not complimentary. Mystique is a bold apricot shade. It could be the color the model is wearing for the fall look. That's just a guess. I have written a Chanel representative to ask about the model's lipstick.
There you have it: four new shades and two that you could order today from Chanel.com. It appears from your comments that the Superstition Collection has not reached many stores. Have faith. It should arrive soon.
When I get my hands on swatches of the ghosts, I will publish swatch photos for you. Hopefully, that will be soon.
Update 6/17: I have communicated with our wonderful Chanel rep and learned that the two Rouge Coco Shines that were not on the display were originally dropped from the order. They have now been ordered, but the delivery date is TBD. Also, Neiman Marcus got the collection early, so if you are looking for it somewhere else, give it a little time. I'd suggest you ask your SA to contact you when the collection arrives.
Photos by Best Things in Beauty