Sugar Lip Treatment moisturizes, repairs, and protects the lips. It's available in the original clear shade, as well as Sugar Rose and Sugar Plum. I'm a Clinique Black Honey fan, one reason I wanted to try Sugar Plum. I love the shade.
Fresh Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 offers sheer coverage or lightly buildable color. You can see on my photo below that even a heavy application yields a transparent tint. It's formulated with sugar, a natural humectant that prevents moisture loss, and a superior blend of nourishing oils and protective waxes to soften and smooth dry lips. Antioxidant-rich vitamins also work to defend against wrinkle-causing free radicals. It provides essential year-round protection from damaging UV rays with its SPF 15.
The good news, since it's a lip treatment, is that it doesn't have any parabens, sulfates, phthalates, GMOs, or triclosan. It does have a long list of active ingredients to pamper your lips.
- Sugar, a natural humectant, to prevents moisture loss and revitalize and smooth the lips
- A superior blend of nourishing oils, including jojoba seed oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil, blackcurrant seed oil, sunflower seed oil, meadowfoam seed oil, apricot kernel oil, and passion flower seed oil, to deeply moisturize and nourish dry areas and help plump and cushion the lips
- Beeswax, known for its anti-inflammatory properties to soften the skin and seal in moisture
- Vitamins A, C, and E to protect, smooth, soften, and provide protection from free radicals
- Natural waxes to help lock in moisture and soothe and protect the lips
You can purchase Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 at Sephora and Beauty.com - or you can enter the Fresh Sugar Plum Let it Glow Giveaway Contest and hope random.org selects your number!
Top photo courtesy of Sephora