Thursday, September 9, 2010

Jo Malone Vitamin E Nourishing Hand Treatment

Jo Malone's Vitamin E products are must-haves for me. The one I can't live without, the one I have at every "docking station" in my life is Vitamin E Lip Conditioner. I can't count the number of friends I've addicted to Jo Malone's Lip Conditioner. See if you can use it without developing a need to have it nearby at all times!

Because of that love, it's inexplicable that I didn't start using Vitamin E Nourishing Hand Treatment ($40) until recently. I may have overlooked it because I use a lactic acid treatment on my hands and feet most nights before I go to sleep. What I didn't think about was how delightful it would be to keep the Nourishing Hand Treatment at my desk and slather it on a few times each day.

Rich and sumptuous to the touch, Vitamin E Nourishing Hand Treatment conditions the skin while providing protection against the elements. Vitamin E does so many good things for our skin, I consider it a "legendary" ingredient. The treatment is a medium-weight white cream that absorbs quickly. When my arms aren't covered with a top or jacket, I apply it all the way to my elbows! Why not? The skin on my arms gets just as dry as my hands do. Pomelo (a citrus fruit) and cassis (blackberry or blackcurrant) in the hand treatment provide a quick shot of a delectable scent. I can't get enough of the subtle, but delicious fragrance. Jo Malone should bottle it.

The next time you are in the mood to try a new hand lotion, give Vitamin E Nourishing Hand Treatment and Try. You can see all of Jo's Vitamin E skin care at the Web site, Saks, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom - many department stores. Find out what you've been missing.

Photo courtesy of Jo Malone

2 comments:

Clarisse said...

Hi Charlestongirl,
After reading you, I know this cream must feel and smell divine (Jo Malone's fragrances are so perfect!)You make me want to try it as soon as possible:-)

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Clarisse,

Another thing to add to your next shopping list. :)