Saturday, September 18, 2010

NARS Artist Palettes

NARS has introduced two new Artist Palettes designed for women on the go. Featuring color-coordinated shades, the zippered palettes come in a a stylish compact with a large mirror, making them ideal for easy makeup application anytime the mood strikes you. Both palettes are limited editions.

I fell for Beautiful Life Lip and Cheek Palette ($55), a set of signature shades with two NARS Multiples to create a radiant incandescence that can go everywhere.

The palette, shown above, contains lipsticks in Sexual Healing, Honolulu Honey, Roman Holiday, and Funny Face, along with Multiples in Orgasm and Copacabana - two of my favorite shades. This palette is going in my handbag! The regular Multiples are hard to carry around in their "fat tubes." They don't fit easily in my makeup bag, and they don't do well floating around in the bottom of my handbag. This palette will float around in there perfectly, especially with its padding. Now I can have Multiples to go!

The Only You Eye and Cheek Palette ($65), shown at right, contains eye shadows in Alhambra I, Mekong, Eurydice I, and Pandora II, and blush in Hungry Heart I and Orgasm. This will be pretty on many women. Three of the eye shadows didn't appeal to me, even though the blushes did. I need to get more from a palette than half of the shades. Just because they aren't right for me doesn't mean they won't be perfect for you.

These and other new palettes are available at the NARS Web site. I purchased my Beautiful Life Lip and Cheek Palette at Neiman Marcus.

Photos courtesy of NARS

No comments: