What is it? A six-piece Passport to the Amazon color collection, inspired by Tarte creator Maureen Kelly's journey to the Amazon Rain Forest. The set is designed to give you everything you need to discover the skin-balancing benefits of Tarte's blend of Amazonian clay.
Any woman who desires a natural and easy-to-use complete makeup wardrobe that will enhance her natural beauty and lift her confidence, while infusing skin with tarte's high-performance natural ingredients, is going to love this collection. Each clay-infused shade was specifically selected to enhance and brighten all skin tones and eye colors.
The set has these fab items, three of which are exclusive.
- 1 oz Amazonian clay-infused cheek stain in Perfect Rose
- 0.1 oz emphasEYES Amazonian clay waterproof shadow/liner in Blackened Plum
- 0.24 fl oz Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara
- 0.18 oz emphasEYES Amazonian clay-infused eye shadow trio in Matte Light Pink, Shimmering Sand, and Burnt Bronze
- 0.1 oz emphasEYES Amazonian clay-infused waterproof brow mousse in Taupe, Medium Brown, or Rich Brown - a world-wide launch of the brow mousse. I selected Taupe.
- 0.20 oz vitamin-infused lip gloss in Paradise, a rosy pink shade, exclusive to QVC until December 31.
- Double-ended eyeliner brush
- Double-ended brow brush
Photo courtesy of Tarte