Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Coming Attraction: Chantecaille Fall 2012 Color Story - Part 2

You thought Chantecaille's L'Éléphant Palette was so fabulous it was enough to make a fall collection, as I did? No, the treasures will continue. Have you ever seen a cuter Cheek Shade? Fun ($38), Chantecaille's fall shade in the first refillable Cheek Shade single compact, is a soft apricot with a slight shimmer. Formulated with vitamins A, C, and E, the anti-aging formula adheres beautifully to the skin, lending a touch of color to the cheeks. How are we going to wait patiently for this? I want it now!

The best-selling Lip Chics ($35) are back, this time in Amour and Isis. This highly emollient lip formula offers the even coverage of a lipstick with the high shine and plumping effects of a gloss - my kind of lip color. Added collagen gives the lips a boost, leaving them fuller and with a decidedly more youthful appearance. Amour is a soft pink that pairs perfectly with a season's rich eye makeup. Isis is a shimmering light bronze, reminiscent of the colors of the African Savannah during the dry season.

Fig Luminous Lip Gloss ($34) is an earthy berry, a perfect fall addition to Chantecaille's Luminous Gloss Collection - one of my favorite lip shades. Loved for its superior adherence and rich texture, Luminous Glosses contain innovative polymers that create a fluid 3-D, glass-like effect for volume and shine. Water binding Pyrolidonic Carboxylic Acid hydrates and smoothes for greater comfort and up to six hours of wear.

Another must-have will be Bronze Gel Eye Liner ($33), a shimmering copper brown shade from the best-selling Gel Eye Liner Collection. Straight from the runways, this eye-opening shade will add an air of romance and seduction to any look. It's the ideal complement to L'Éléphant Palette.

I must have everything in this collection, and I'll be buying multiples of everything. This is the most exciting fall collection so far. Chantecaille's Fall Color Collection will be available in September at Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Frédéric Fekkai Salons, Neiman Marcus, SPACE.NK, select Saks stores, Bloomingdale's, and Nordstrom locations, along with Chantecaille's wonderful Web site.

Don't forget the centerpiece L'Éléphant Palette, and if you'd like to adopt a baby elephant, make sure to visit The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. Next up, I'll share application guidelines. I'm too excited right now.

Photos courtesy of Chantecaille

32 comments:

Elysse said...

Can't wait for all the swatches!!

Neo said...

Oh my, that blush is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this to hit the stores! I'm a big Chantecaille fan as it is, but they really outdid themselves this time!

I'm also curious about their new HD powder - their current loose powder is already my favorite, so I wonder how they could even improve it, lol.

Thank you so much for sharing, again, CG!!!!! :)

Evelyn said...

You've got me hooked on the eyeliner and lipgloss, can't wait to see them!

Leticia - Cosmetics Aficionado said...

That blush looks cute!

Jo said...

OMG! I need ALL of this right now!

BooBooNinja said...

That blush is adorable!
Do you know if the blush pan is the same size as the regular Chante eyeshadows?

Eileen said...

I am just bowled over by this fall collection from Chantecaille and know that I'll be getting the L'Elephant eye palette, cheek palette, and at least one lip color, most probably a Lip Chic, for sure. I'm also interested in the bronze gel pencil if it is truly copper as described. The esthetic of the Safari Collection with its emphasis on smoldering eyes and sculpted cheeks, is so in keeping with my own and, of course, Chantecaille's quality is legendary. I can hardly wait for this to hit the counter.

By the way, isn't Olivia stunning? Now, if only I could look that good wearing this collection! :-)

Mamavalveeta03 said...

I really, really want to try the Lip Chics. I keep seeing them on beauty blogs, and reading great reviews. Thanks for sharing Fall 2012, even tho it feels like a million degrees outside!! ;-)

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Odyssey!

I can't wait either. :)

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Neo, that blush IS drop-dead gorgeous. It's too cute to use.

I'll find out about the powder. Please give me a few days.

Charlestongirl said...

Evelyn, I need everything - seriously - not just one of each either.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Leticia, isn't it darling?

Charlestongirl said...

Me too, Jo, NOW!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi BooBoo,

I checked with Chantecaille. The blush is the same size as the single eye shadows.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Eileen,

We will look just as good as Olivia - tee hee. I love being delusional.

Charlestongirl said...

Yep, MamaVal, it was 102 when I got in my car this afternoon to come home. I'm still excited because these colors are seasonless to me.

BooBooNinja said...

Thanks, CG!

Christina said...

I would really love to see swatches of the blush! It might be a nice change to the one I already have.

Neo said...

Thank you CG, totally appreciate you looking into the HD powder :)!

I agree: the whole collection is absolutely seasonless - which is why they really ought to release it sooner rather than later.... I mean, it would just make sense, right???? LOL

Anonymous said...

MUST. HAVE. IT. ALL.

Dovey said...

I'm swooning over the eye palette already, but I hadn't seen 'Fun' yet. Absolutely gorgeous! I wonder if any proceeds from Fun will also benefit the elephants? I'm also loving Amour. Sigh. Can't wait until September!

ItsthaTOP said...

The blush is ADORABLE! It makes me wish my cheeks weren't so red already! =(

Walls said...

Thanks for this lovely post. I love that Chantecaille supports various wildlife causes. I wish other companies would follow suit. I think I am going to try one of the lip chics, probably in Amour. I will hit the local counter to see what other shades from the permanent collection catch my eye. I am on the lookout for a lipstick that is semi-sheer, shiny (without heavy glitter), and is long-lasting. I've been enjoying the RBR Succulence of Dew Sheer Lipsticks, but they are extremely temperature sensitive and have melted even at room temperature. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I have better luck with other lipsticks!

Becca @ The Beauty Sample said...

Nooo!!! WHY do you have to tempt me, CG?!? I WANT that blush so bad right now, it's insane! I really do enjoy a good apricot blush--it does wonders for making you look so healthy and pretty! Plus that cute design is to-die-for! I'm officially obsessed!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi everyone!

I'm a bit behind on life - and blogging. I'll explain why in my Friday Forum. I agree with all of you. This is a must-have collection. You won't find a cuter blush!

Walls, lip colors will melt even from car exposure. Put them in the refrigerator to toughen them up.

Walls said...

Yes, I've been doing that, Charlestongirl, but even so for some reason the RBR Succulence of Dew lipsticks have turned into a big old mess. I am meticulous when it comes to makeup care and storage: nothing is ever keep anywhere above room temperature and never in direct sunlight. I never leave my beloved makeup in the car, either, and do not have long car commutes... Maybe it's just bad luck, but four out of the five RBR lipsticks I got were melted upon arrival and even immediate refrigeration couldn't salvage them. C'est la vie. Thanks for the advice!

nedia said...

Oh, if I'd seen this the other day, I would have asked Eddie today about some of these! He's at my Nordstrom for the anniversary event, and I had a wonderful makeover with him. So sweet. I told him I couldn't wait to see the elephants palette. He was all excited that I knew about it, and promised to do something wonderful for me with it when he's back in the fall.

I really have to thank you for being such a Chantecaille fan -- it's because of you that I was so happy to see they're now at my local Nordstrom that I went over immediately to play with everything, and the SA told me Eddie was coming. :)

Anonymous said...

Te Cheeck Shade is listed for $82 on Neiman Marcus!!

Charlestongirl said...

Yep, Walls. It can happen. I still need to return the two I got recently from Sephora. Haven't been able to get over there.

Charlestongirl said...

Nedia,

Eddie is such a total sweetheart. I love him!

Charlestongirl said...

LOL, Anonymous. NM clearly made an error. Chantecaille's own press info says $38.

Anonymous said...

HI! Question about the new Fig gloss - would you say it is a color that could be worn everyday (I usually opt for pinky-nudes)? Looks like such a beautiful shade for fall, I might not be able to resist!

-Sarah