Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Guerlain Fall 2012 Color Collection - Femme d'Amour and Femme Fatale

Yesterday, I got Guerlain's fall promotional information and had to share it with you! I won't explain the measures I had to take to post this - maybe later. For now, feast your eyes on this! I'm basically forced to simply copy in the PR info. I hope everyone, including Guerlain, will forgive me for the failure of creativity. As you know, I'm not lazy; I'm still without Internet. Don't forget you can click on these images to enlarge them.



FALL COLOR COLLECTION 2012
FEMME D’AMOUR & FEMME FATALE
Women have the incredible talent to continuously re-invent their femininity. One day she can be an angelic flirt, the next a passionate seductress. Guerlain’s fall collection pays tribute to these two juxtaposing looks and celebrates a woman’s ability to decide who she wants to be today. The Femme Fatale is steeped in passion and seduction and boasts beautiful red shades. The Femme D’Amour shades perfectly define the angelic, romantic woman with a vast color collection ranging from beige to plum. The look is innocent and fresh, yet still seductive and sensual.

Rouge G Lipstick – Five NEW Permanent Shades - $48.00
Rouge G returns with five new elegant shades marked with the timeless flame of femininity. Poppy red, deep red, intense pink, brick orange and shiny beige.  Jewel shades to arouse every desire! The perfect smile starts with these key ingredients: radiance revealing Ruby Powder, light-reflecting liquid pearl particles, hyaluronic acid spheres, and Gugul resin fill out the smile; Vitamin A Palmitate, and Tiger Grass plump the lips; and mango butter ensures softness.
Five New Shades:
·     27 Gilda
·     28 Genna
·     47 Gisela
·     76 Gracy
·     B04 Bonnie (Rouge G de Brilliant)

The Lip Liner – One NEW Permanent Shade - $30.00
Designed to enhance the natural tone of the lips, Guerlain's newest shade redefines the shape of your lips while leaving them perfectly outlined.
Now avalailable in “42 Bois des Indes”

L’Écrin 4 Couleurs – One NEW Permanent Shade - $59.00
A long-lasting eyeshadow composed of a unique harmony of warm oranges and browns specially selected to allow you to mix and match, to define your own look.
Now available in “14 Les Fauves”

Kiss Kiss Gloss – Two Limited Edition Shades - $32.00
Lips get drenched in color and moisture, while maximum sheen provides the perfect finishing touch. KissKiss Gloss kisses lips with long-lasting shine, color and comfort. 
Two limited-edition shades:
·     851 Sable Show 
·     873 Grenade

Availability
Guerlain’s Fall Color collection is available beginning August 2012 at select locations of Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Bloomingdale's, and Bergdorf Goodman.

Photos courtesy of Guerlain

11 comments:

Clarisse said...

The lipsticks and the glosses are just amazing (I've seen quite a few photos here) and they will be hard to resist (the eye-palette is less convinving)I'm sure you'll fall in love with them too:-)
PS: I would never, ever think of you as someone lazy!!!!!I think you are doing a marvelous job keeping up your blog in spite of those awful conditions!

yesplease1816 said...

14 Les Fauves is the one I have my eye on...that and any one of the new blush duos--gorgeous!

Thanks for continuing to update your lovely blog despite all the trouble. You really are a trooper CG, and all of your readers love you and appreciate it!

Charlestongirl said...

Clarisse, the eye shadows look miffy, but I'll bet they are gorgeous on the skin.

Thanks!

Charlestongirl said...

Thanks, Yesplease! I keep looking at that modem red light, dying that it's red.

Judith DM said...

It is difficult for me to access color on a computer screen (Macs are better!), but the beiges look perfection for me! I of recent am wearing the compact foundation (the one with the concealer) and it simply makes me glow! I am most certainly going to check these out! And the packaging, always wonderful! It is a joy just to look at it!

Charlestongirl said...

Judith, all displays are different, agreed! Best to play in person next month!

Dovey said...

Hi Charlestongirl, oh my gosh, Les Fauves looks gorgeous (of course expectedly so). I'm loving red tinged neutrals right now and this fits the bill

Dustyn said...

There is so much want in this post. Love those blush duo's I even have them as my desktop wallpaper right now at work *sigh* must be patient!

Charlestongirl said...

To I Love Cosmetics,

It is a copyright infringement to steal this post for your blog. Please do not violate federal law.

Kim said...

You have a really nice blog and great opinions on different make up. THis fall's color is definitely going into my makeup kit

Charlestongirl said...

Hi everyone!

Still mostly Internet-disabled here. Aren't those colors stunning? I'm preparing my buy list. :)