Congratulations to Christina Dragan!
This dazzling makeup collection contains 10 of Sephora's most shimmering products, all of which will leave you positively luminous. There are even three full-sized products in the set. This collection is the perfect starter kit for anyone who wants to up her glamour quotient - or try some new makeup. It includes an array of gorgeous, gleaming beauties - and items from some of my favorite brands, like Benefit, Tarte, Stila, and Ultraflesh!
- 0.13 oz Benefit High Beam
- 0.12 oz Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow in Pug (smoky pewter)
- 0.02 oz Bare Escentuals bareMinerals All Over Color in Glee (soft mauve plum)
- 0.07 oz Sephora Collection Eye Shadow in Starry Sky 07 (black with silver glitter)
- 0.125 oz Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in Charge It! (opaque metallic 24k gold)
- 0.24 oz Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer (champagne)
- 0.07 oz Josie Maran Argan Oil Illuminizer (light bronze)
- 0.10 oz Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Gloss in Paiette (sheer light pink with iridescent shimmer)
- 0.12 oz Ultraflesh Gold Standard Mascara in black
- 0.08 oz Stila Lip Glaze in Vanilla (pearly nude)
You can earn extra entries. Follow this blog (through an e-mail subscription, GFC, or though one of the many Google readers - see sidebar at right) to earn a second entry. If you are a follower, it would help me tally entries if you tell me in your comment how you follow. You don't have to follow to enter. I want everyone to have a chance, but I also want to reward my followers. I must be able to track this entry.
You can earn a third entry by tweeting this contest. You must include "@BTiBeauty" (without the quotes) and the contest title in your tweet. Remember, tweet the contest title - if you don't, that entry won't count. I will tweet the contest this evening, and you can simply retweet it to earn that second entry - if that's easier.
The deadline for entries will be Saturday, July 21, at midnight. The next morning, I will use a random number generator (random.org) to select the winner. I will e-mail the winner on Sunday morning. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to my message and provide a shipping address. After 48 hours, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected. Make sure to check your e-mail - and look in your spam folder - when the contest ends.
This contest is open to anyone anywhere. Here are the terms. I will carefully pack and ship the prize (as I always do). I cannot insure the prize for overseas shipment - it's amazingly expensive to do so because of the way I have to send insured mail. If it's lost or stolen in transit, I may not be able to replace it with another prize just like it. I'll do my best on this end; let's see if your mail service does right by you on the other end if we have an overseas winner.
For all the legalese related to this contest, please see the Contests/Sweepstakes page at the top of the blog. Good luck!
Photo courtesy of Sephora