Friday, July 13, 2012

New: Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Goss

Benefit's new Ultra Plush Lip Gloss ($16) is a silky, plush gloss that glides onto the lips, drenching them in brilliant shine and a burst of juicy color that's never sticky. Loaded with crystal brilliance, the color glides on smoothly. Just one stroke will give you glimmering, shimmering lips. They may not have a lot of color, but they will feel great.

The six irresistible shades, from sultry nudes to punchy pinks, come in soft-squeeze tubes with a custom tip designed for perfectly even application. They match Benefit's amazingly popular blushes. To create a beautifully pulled-together look in seconds, you can pair your favorite gloss with its complementing box o’ powder.

I couldn't stand it when I saw them. How was I going to select? I ordered five of the six and saved one for a giveaway contest. Here are the five I'll be wearing, as shown above and directly below from left to right: Dallas, Hoola, Sugarbomb, and Dandelion.

Dallas is described as a dusty rose. Hoola is a shimmering golden nude. Sugarbomb is a shimmering pink nude, and Dandelion is a pretty soft pearly pink.

Here are some swatch photos, taken in full sun, that show how sheer and shiny they are. They are shown on my arm in the same order above, from top to bottom. Dallas probably has the most color (top of arm), followed by Sugarbomb (third down). Hoola and Dandelion are nudes, one pure and one with pink.

These are the kind of lip glosses you take along, throw in your car, or keep at your desk - for any time that you need to hydrate your lips with a tinted gloss. They offer great value at $16. That's why you might follow my lead and buy a few.

I purchased my Ultra Plush Lip Glosses at Sephora. Check them out!

Photos by Best Things in Beauty

3 comments:

Becca @ The Beauty Sample said...

I got these--so glad you got Dallas and Sugarbomb at least. Those were my faves by far!!!

Mamavalveeta03 said...

I'm with you: Dallas and Sugarbomb are my faves because they have more color. Love 'em!

Nida Moughal said...

what a nice thing to match these glosses with the benefit blushers!
I need to try out one =)