Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bobbi Brown Coming Attractions for Summer 2010

I have to be one of Bobbi Brown's biggest fans on earth! I have wished for years that her Web site had a "crazy big spender" club because I would qualify each year. I'd rather skimp on food than Bobbi's makeup. I can imagine the reactions in "order fulfillment" when they see my orders come in. "Holy moly, she's ordering her third one of these. Is she ingesting them?"

Imagine, then, my delight when I picked up a Pretty Powerful brochure at a department store and got to see Bobbi's upcoming makeup introductions for this summer! Here are scanned photos of new products that you can expect to see.

To be at Bobbi Brown counters in May, Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 is a lightweight, soft shine lipstick that will instantly comfort dry, chapped lips with natural cocoa and shea butters. I am so there! Peptides are included in the formulation to help reduce fine lines and prevent future sun damage. This lip shine will be available in 12 new shades, from pale pink to deep berry. Steady my heart, I saw this photo and decided I needed all of them.

Bobbi's Beach Club will be at the counters in June. The Beach Shimmer Brick has five bars of warm, pearlized shimmer that will give your cheeks and lids a beautiful seaside glow. The shade looks like it's going to work for all of us. It may be a light bronzer for me. I guess you could call me a Shimmer Brick "collector," so you can bet they will be chuckling in order fulfillment again.

Look at the beautiful beach-inspired Long Wear Metallic Eye Shadows above! Bobbi's award-winning formula, infused with sparkle, will be available in glistening pastels from ocean blue to oyster pink. I'll have to decide on the blue when I see it, but I'm already on-board for the other shades. That blue, though, will be "to-die-for" on a friend with dark, dark skin. I may have to buy it for her.

Are you as excited as I am?

Scanned photos courtesy of Bobbi Brown

1 comment:

Karen said...

Those lipsticks look incredibly wonderful. I want them too!