Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Update on Giorgio Armani Beauty Blushing Fabric

The rumors of my insanity are greatly exaggerated. I swear that Armani Beauty's Web site changed the photos and descriptions of the new Blushing Fabric Second Skin Blush ($38) after I purchased my first two, #1 and #2. It turns out I bought the two darkest shades. Today, I bought #3, the lightest. Called Pink Chiffon, #3 is peach - just as sure as I live in Virginia.

Here is a link to last week's post on the new (and wonderful) Blushing Fabrics. You can see my photos of #1 and #2 taken in sun and shade. Take a look at that post if you didn't see it. Here is a link to the Armani Beauty Web site, where you can see their "swatches."

Now, for what they really look like.

To the left is #3, called Pink Chiffon. It is definitely lighter than the other two. There is a whole lot of peach in that "pink shade." To the right is #1, which Armani calls Shimmering Peach on the Web site. You be the judge. Am I crazy?

Crazy or not, these are really nice blushers. I'm happy to have all three, and I love the way they last all day long, even on the longest days.

They are available at the Armani Beauty Web site for the adventurous and finally at Saks for those who want to see the colors before they purchase.

Let me know what you think, but please don't spread those rumors of my insanity. You know it doesn't take much to earn that crazy lady label.

Top photo courtesy of Armani Beauty

1 comment:

jessie said...

lol, girl...you are not crazy...that pink has a bucket of orange in it!