Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15

Earlier this month, I told you about Bobbi Brown's coming attractions for Summer 2010. One of them was Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 ($22), featured in a Pretty Powerful brochure I picked up in a department store. It's now available, and I know you are going to want at least one!

Bobbi’s Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 is a lightweight, soft-shine lipstick that doubles as a rejuvenating treatment. It instantly comforts dry, chapped lips and provides long-term moisturization with natural cocoa and shea butters, and jojoba, apricot kernel, and avocado oils. Peptides, along with vitamin C and paracress (reduces wrinkles by relaxing muscle contractions), stimulate collagen production to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The SPF 15 helps prevent future sun damage.

The result? You lips will be healthier, smoother, softer, and protected. And pretty. Can't beat that!

Treatment Lip Shine is available in 12 shades. I have to admit, I bought three-quarters of them. These innovative lipsticks are so flattering - and they feel so good on my lips - I wanted all the shades that worked for me! There was Desert Rose, Moonlight Rose, the darker Plumberry, Sunset Bronze...there was no stopping me! I'm so happy with them!

You can see the colors and select your own at Bobbi Brown's Web site and at Bobbi Brown counters in department stores. I love buying from the Web site because Bobbi always lets you select and there are often special samples for those who have registered at her site. Until Sunday, if you have a Saks nearby, you can get the 10% Friends & Family discount on them - or any other Bobbi item on your must-have list.

Let me know what shade(s) you can't live without!

Photos courtesy of Bobbi Brown

No comments: