Thursday, April 8, 2010

Giorgio Armani Beauty Face Fabric Radiance

Another new makeup introduction from Giorgio Armani Beauty, Face Fabric Radiance ($48), is a variation of Armani's incredibly popular Face Fabric. Face Fabric, Armani's cream-to-powder foundation was reformulated with an exclusive MicroFil light fluid pigment for seamless application as your sheer second skin. The result: a radiant luminescent glow.

I like Face Fabric, but I love Face Fabric Radiance! For my skin - and this is definitely a preference based on skin type (dry) and skin color - Face Fabric, with its matte appearance was a little dull on me. When I wear it, I need to add a highlighting product. I use Face Fabric foundation only in the summer. I will be able to wear Face Fabric Radiance year-round. It adds a very subtle glow that I love. It still has the qualities that made Face Fabric an award-winning foundation. It's lightweight and allows your natural skin tone to attend the party. It just adds a little more, well, "radiance."

I purchased my shade, #1 Fair, yesterday. It's also available in #2, Medium, and #3, Medium-Dark, and these numbers and descriptions make perfect sense. If you read my last post on the Blushing Fabric Second Skin Blush colors, you'll understand the joke about shade numbers and names. I hope this becomes a permanent part of the Armani foundation family - with even more shades. It's lovely.

You can purchase Face Fabric Radiance at the Armani Beauty Web site, Saks Fifth Avenue, and other Armani Beauty counters. Loyd Cassler at Saks told me that even without testers available, it's selling out quickly.

Photo courtesy of Armani Beauty

No comments: