Monday, April 12, 2010

Jessica Simpson Poses without Makeup for Marie Claire

Wow! I think she's gorgeous - so much prettier than Jessica when she's "all done up" for performances, magazine covers, and celebrity appearances.

Jessica Simpson posed for Marie Claire without makeup. The 29-year-old celebrity songstress appears with air-dried hair and wearing no makeup in multiple photographs in the May edition of Marie Claire magazine. Want to see the rest? Buy the magazine!

James White photo courtesy of Marie Claire and MSNBC

3 comments:

Jules said...

I recently got this issue.I must say if she really has no makeup at all on, then I am jealous! she looks gorgeous! I wonder what her skin care routine is! :)

Charlestongirl said...

I think it's youth, Jules. MSNBC reported that it's really true - no makeup, no Photoshop.

Charlestongirl said...

Testing comment counts. Google Blogger on the fritz!