Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sneak Peek at Giorgio Armani Beauty's Summer 2010 Colors

On Monday, Tim Quinn, Giorgio Armani Beauty Celebrity Face Designer, told me what we could expect to see at Armani counters for summer. Today, I have the privilege of sharing some photos with you. I'll bet you'll be as excited as I am!

Tim mentioned new Eyes to Kill palettes. Here they are! Knowing how you can use the Eyes to Kill shadows to create everything from a pale wash of color to a strong eye, I am beyond eager to get my hands on them! I also mentioned the relaunch of two existing palettes that were hot sellers when they were first released. By the time I realized I needed a second of each, they were impossible to find. #1, Steel Black, and #3, Gun Metal Gray (which combined shades of plum with gray), continue to be covet-worthy palettes. While you can see them at the Armani Beauty Web site, they have been out of stock for months. Soon, we will get our second chance! With plums and grays being trendy for fall 2010, you'll want to pick up #3 before it sells out again.

We can count on Armani to design gorgeous bronzer/eye shadow palettes, and this year's new edition, shown to the left, continues the magic. These palettes are unique because they work for everyone - for my fair skin, as well as those with dark skin and everyone in between. Their appeal is universal. When you get the opportunity, play with the color combinations as presented, but also mix your own shades. These palettes are like a paint kit in one elegant compact. Tim's description, "metallic copper, sea green, pale chiffon, and deep teal," was perfect, but words can't always convey as well as a photograph how stunning the results will be.

Tim also mentioned the new waterproof Eyes to Kill Mascara. Since its introduction, Eyes to Kill Mascara has taken the world by storm. It's one of the best mascaras on earth (and I don't think I'm exaggerating). Some of you have told me that the mascaras you wear smudge, smear, or melt off your lashes onto your eyelids during the day, especially during the summer. This mascara was designed for you! It will also take care of poolside beauties and beach-goers - or anyone who anticipates a dose of tears or water for the day. It will be available soon.

I know what I'm purchasing - everything! What will be on your list? If you don't have an Armani counter near you, keep checking the Armani Beauty Web site. We don't have too long to wait.

Photos courtesy of Armani Beauty

2 comments:

Karen said...

That bronzer palette looks like something I can't live without. I'll be on the lookout!

Charlestongirl said...

Agreed! Saks knows the call me the second it shows up. :)