Friday, April 16, 2010

Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Swatched

Since I mourned the loss of my favorite Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in #877 Lurex Plum and celebrated the arrival of the new new Dior Addict Ultra Gloss lip gloss in a recent post, I thought it would be fun to show you my old favorite and new favorite, Evening Rose #756, side by side.

Lurex Plum is shown at the top of the photo to the right, and Evening Rose at the bottom. Both are extra shiny, and they have similar intensity. You can see in the photo that Lurex Plum has more brown and plum in it.

Evening Rose is gorgeous, even if it's different. I'm enjoying it!

What do you think? Do you like one more than the other?

Fortunately, I won't miss my old favorite for a long time. I was able to hunt down and buy an ample stock of it.

I just bought Ultra Gloss in #982, Black Tie Plum. I'll let you know later how it compares to Lurex Plum. On my arm, it's darker, but still a luscious color. You should check out the new Dior glosses on your next trip to Nordstorm, Saks, Bloomingdale's, or your favorite Dior counter!

Photo courtesy of Dior

No comments: