Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saks Fifth Avenue Friends & Family Sale

Saks Fifth Avenue's Friends & Family Sale starts April 22. In the Beauty Department, you will receive a 10% discount on your purchases. Pre-sale has started, meaning you can visit or call and select your purchase in advance of the 22nd. The sale only lasts a few days.

If you want to order Giorgio Armani Beauty - or anything from any brand in the Beauty Department - and you don't have a Saks near you, you can call Loyd Cassler or any member of the Armani Beauty Team to place an order. It will ship as soon as the sale starts. The Armani counter can be reached in Chevy Chase, Maryland at (240) 497-5206. Or you can ring through the switchboard by calling (301) 657-9000.

This is a great time to purchase that Armani Beauty item you've been coveting, a new fragrance, Clinique (there's a gift with purchase), something from the new Clarins Sun Light collection from Summer 2010 (I'll be reviewing it in the new few days - love it!), or whatever strikes your fancy.

Coming on the heels of tax day, this is a great sale!

Logo courtesy of Saks

4 comments:

KathyT said...

It sounds like it's time to make that Armani purchase. How are they with color advice over the phone? I've never seen the Armani products in real life, and I am still struggling with finding colors that work for me. SAs tend to try to put me in shades of purple because I'm cool toned, but I don't like them that much nor do I think that they flatter me.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale.

Charlestongirl said...

Kathy, definitely talk to Loyd. Just describe to him what you just wrote in your comment, and he will help you select. If you have a photo, you can e-mail it to him at loyd_cassler@s5a.com. Then tell him to look at his e-mail. :)

KathyT said...

Thanks! I'll do that. I love an excuse to shop, and a sale just means that you HAVE to do it, right??

Charlestongirl said...

I sure had to! :) I love saving money - even while spending money. My friend Paul says, "Going broke saving money!"

Of course, I have been avoiding spending on staples (like Creme de La Mer) for months, knowing I could get a discount on products that are NEVER discounted.