Monday, August 23, 2010

Chantecaille Bengali Bronzer

Isn't this gorgeous? Chantecaille's Bengali Bronzer ($85) is the prettiest bronzer I own! Who could resist that face?

This slightly iridescent/shimmering bronzer brushes on to deliver a beautiful, natural, sun-kissed glow. Packed with specially coated pearls for a flawless, luminous finish, this special-edition bronze compact is etched with an image of the Royal Bengal Tiger. The two-level rose gold compact houses a mirror and natural-bristle brush.

The shade is absolutely perfect to add a glow to women with light or medium skin. Because my skin is fair, I can't tell you how it will appear on darker skin (might be a highlighter on very dark skin). The shade is very sheer. Here is a photo taken in filtered sun with an arrow pointing toward the heaviest concentration of the bronzer on my arm. You can see bare skin on the section of my arm below the bronzer application.

Like the new Tiger in the Wild Palette, a portion of the proceeds from sales of Bengali Bronzer benefit TRAFFIC, an international wildlife trade monitoring organization trying to save the last tigers in the wild. Since 1998, the last Year of the Tiger, the population of tigers in the wild has diminished from 5,000 to 3,200. The disappearance of wild tigers has become a crisis. The loss of our top predators is the barometer of an ecosystem in trouble - a worldwide concern, which needs attention and focus.

If there was ever a time to spend money on makeup, this is it! You could own this gorgeous palette and support one of the world's most urgent efforts to protect wildlife and biodiversity. As if that weren't enough, I'm trying to show you the many fabulous products you can purchase to qualify for a very special current offer at Chantecaille. Right now, if you spend $225 at the Web site, you will receive a free White Tiger Poudre Délicate. Check out the link. I got mine!

Top photo courtesy of Chantecaille

4 comments:

Clarisse said...

Hi!
What a lovely and perfect bronzer! your swatch shows how soft it is on a light skin (mine is too). The compact is another of those objects which call you : buy me!
I can't order on the US site, so it will go on my Paris list...
With what I'll spend on Chantecaille there, do you think I might be allowed to be a godmother to one of theose lovely Tiger cubs?:-)

Charlestongirl said...

Awww, Clarisse, what a sweet thought. I'll bet one of the "save our tigers" charities will allow you to adopt a tiger! I adopted a few elephants last year.

Clarisse said...

Actually I realized how bad those wild animals'situation was when I browsed the TRAFFIC website from your Chantecaille posts and I really want to be involved in their preservation: maybe my love for cats (big wild ones or not)!!!

Charlestongirl said...

Me too, Clarisse. Love you!