Friday, August 27, 2010

yNs Radiance Revisted Two Years Later

yNs Radiance ($65) from yNs Medspa Cosmeceuticals has become a staple in my skin-care regimen. I wrote about it when my blog was new, so many of you don't know how much I love this anti-aging product.

I discovered yNs Radiance with a little digging. I had tried Dermapril-SP, but I didn't like that company's marketing practices. So I Googled the ingredients and found yNs Radiance. Since I started using Radiance, the company has added even more fabulous ingredients than they originally had in the "potion."

I hope yNs Medspa Cosmeceuticals will forgive me for stealing shamelessly from their Web site as I describe their clinical tests. The ingredients in Radiance are proven, and the product works.
  • 10% Matrixyl 3000
  • 10% SYN-COLL
  • 15% Leuphasyl
  • 15% Argireline
I want you to know why these ingredients work. The Radiance formula has high concentrations of proven ingredients. Matrixyl 3000 (Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7) works with SYN-COLL (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5) to boost collagen. In a clinical study, two panels of 23 volunteers aged 39-74 applied a cream containing 3% Matrixyl 3000 to one half of their face against a placebo on other half, twice a day for 56 days. The results in improvement for Matrixyl 3000 deep wrinkles were 45%, wrinkle density 37%, average wrinkle depth 15%, average wrinkle volume 19%, lifting effect 17%, and improvement in skin elasticity and tone 19.5%. If 3% did that, 10% has to be even better!

To prove the anti-wrinkle effects of SYN-COLL, a study with 60 volunteers was performed for 84 days with a 2.5% formulation of SYN-COLL applied twice daily. SYN-COLL showed a visible improvement of 36% in anti-wrinkling.

Argireline (Acetyl-Hexapeptide-3) and Leuphasyl reduce the depth of fine lines and wrinkles. In clinical testing, 14 volunteers ages 39-64 applied an emulsion containing 10% twice daily. Subjects observed that the severity of wrinkles around their eyes decreased up to 17% after 15 days, and up to 32% after 28 days.

For Leuphasyl (Pentapeptide-18), three tests were performed with 5% Leuphasyl and 5% Argireline, with participants applying the cream twice daily for 28 days. After 28 days, the combination of Leuphasyl and Argireline was shown to a reduce the depth of wrinkles of 25%, with maximum values of 47%.

Radiance includes all these ingredients and more! Added to the blend is hyaluronic acid, virtually unmatched in hydrating the skin because of its ability to retain water more effectively than any other natural substance. Supplementation with hyaluronic acid provides increased smoothness, softening, elasticity, and decreased facial wrinkles.

Is that it? Nope! Shea butter, aloe barbadensis, panthenol, jojoba oil emollient, hydrolyzed milk and yeast proteins, calendula oil...the list is long...add to the ingredients that can help your skin look smooth, relaxed, and wrinkle-free (well, at least with markedly diminished wrinkling).

I use yNs Radiance as a serum under my moisturizer (I'm a double-duty moisturizing customer!). It has a fabulous feel on the skin, and it absorbs rapidly, making it ideal for use under makeup.

Check out yNs Radiance at their Web site. yNs Medspa Cosmeceuticals offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. A company has to be pretty sure of its product to do that. I know why they are!

Photo courtesy of yNs Medspa Cosmeceuticals

4 comments:

Clarisse said...

I've checked at the website and I must say I'm impressed! Never heard of that brand but you seem so enthusiastic! I've noted they are willing to sell to overseas customers (great!) so I feel like giving it a try once my present "munitions" are all spent:-)

Charlestongirl said...

Clarisse, assuming they don't charge you a small fortune to ship, you will love Radiance! It's loaded with good stuff - all in one jar.

MarciaF (Beauty Info Zone) said...

What kind of fragrance do you notice in this? It sounds pretty miraculous.

Charlestongirl said...

No detectable fragrance at all, Marcia! Amazing stuff. I couldn't believe my luck after I had used it for a few months. That year, I felt I found a secret. I have no idea why yNs doesn't advertise.