Monday, August 9, 2010

Tarte Friends & Family - Only a Few Hours Left

You only have a few hours left to take advantage of Tarte's Friends & Family Sale, featuring a 40% discount and your choice of a free gift with every order. I selected the eye shadow brush, and it's very nice!

I wanted to show you what I purchased in case you get the I-wants. The sale ends at 11:59 EST August 9 (tonight). Owning almost everything (yes, I'm a Tarte groupie), I ordered two Lock & Roll 12-Hour Eyeshadows (regularly $17). Sandstone is described as a matte nude cream with a shimmery bone powder. Rose Gold is described as a shimmery rose-tinged gold. Both are gorgeous! See my arm photo at right. Top to bottom, the eye shadow shades are Sandstone cream, Sandstone powder, Rose Gold cream, and Rose Gold Powder. Sandstone is beautiful. Rose Gold makes my heart flutter.

Lock & Roll 12-Hour Eyeshadows are filled with Tarte's skinvigorating ingredients. The formulas are waterproof and creaseproof. Each duo has coordinated shades for a luminous look that will last all day. The cream applies with a brush; the matching loose shadow applies with a convenient rollerball.

I also ordered an EmphasEYES Aqua-Gel Eyeliner (regularly $18) in Navy. Look at how pretty it is at the bottom of the photo! EmphasEYES offers the high pigment concentration and staying power of a pot gel - but in Tarte's effortless pencil. The tip is thin, making it easy for me to apply the thin line I prefer. I adore the navy shade and may be popping over to Tarte for an order of additional shades before the bewitching hour.

Head over to Tarte's Web site and figure out what you need before the Friends & Family sale ends. What a perfect time to buy a Cheek Stain (normally $30)! I'm partial to TEN and Green Siren, as I mentioned last week, but every Cheek Stain shade is gorgeous. Make sure to check out the value sets too.

Photo at top courtesy of Tarte

No comments: