Murad's Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture is an uber-rich, all-purpose moisturizer that combines a luxurious recipe of ingredients to quench dry, dehydrated skin and restore youthful resilience and tone. With a formula rooted in the Science of Cellular Water, Murad’s proprietary system for optimizing cell hydration and skin health, Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture instantly soothes and renews skin with long-lasting hydration and suppleness.
The most hydrating moisturizer Murad has ever offered, Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture offers skin both immediate and long-term benefits by locking in optimal moisture for eight hours. Avocado, sunflower, and olive fruit oils, along with oat kernel, yeast, and algae extract, hyaluronic acid, and a host of great ingredients, enhance the skin’s ability to retain maximum levels of hydration. Retinyl palmitate and shea butter improve texture and tone to restore the skin’s natural smoothness and softness. The company's Collagen Support Complex boosts skin’s resilience and plumps dehydrated skin.
This moisturizer is gentle enough for sensitive skin and effective enough to be used with all of Murad’s anti-aging products for increased hydration. The velvety formula provides moisture, smoothness, and comfort, leaving the skin perfectly polished and radiant.
Is the marketing description true? Yep! Murad's own customer reviews are incredibly favorable, as was Megan's. Here's what she had to say.
- Overall, this is a great product that I would recommend, and I love using it. Thank you!
- I have combination skin, and I found the product a little heavy for the day, but it was perfect for use at night. While it is heavier than the moisturizer I was using, is it not at all greasy.
- My skin felt very smooth in the morning - I noticed a big difference after just the first use.
- After two weeks of using the cream nightly, I noticed a more even complexion. After three weeks, the results were even better.
- The cream decreased the oiliness in my T-zone, which seems counterintuitive, but is a delightful result.
I believe Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture would be perfect for those without T-zone issues - if they can tolerate retinyl palmitate. My sensitivity to the ingredient is unusually severe, and I don't tempt the fates.
Murad also sent a Complete Reform with Glyco Firming Complex serum. I have tested the serum and plan to feature it soon. It's another "best thing in beauty." For now, hop over to Murad's Web site for more information about Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture and the wide range of skin care from this well-regarded company. There are always special offers, so make sure to click on the New Offers tab while you are there.
Photo courtesy of Murad