Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sneak Peek: Giorgio Armani Beauty Rouge d'Armani for Fall/Winter 2011

Megan Fox, in a simpler incarnation, posed with nude lips for Giorgio Armani Beauty's Fall/Winter 2011 Collection. I promised I would share more photos with you. I have four new Rouge d'Armani shades I can share.

Beige Rosé, shown at left, may - just may - end my quest for the perfect nude lipstick. I can't wait to see it.

Beige, shown at right, appears to be lighter - possibly too light for my pale face. We'll have to see these nude shades up close and personal to know for sure.

Rose Piqué de Mauve at left may be the one that makes my heart skip a beat - just because mauve is so flattering on my lips. Look at the color! Doesn't it intrigue you?

There's a red one too - Scarlatto - for those who need some drama for fall. It looks like a great red, not too cool, not too warm. Could it be the red Megan Fox was wearing here?

I don't have numbers for these lipsticks yet - only names. I'm sure they will be easy to identify once the fall collection is posted online and arrives at Giorgio Armani Beauty counters. I can't wait! I'm impatient for fall.

Photos courtesy of Giorgio Armani Beauty

14 comments:

Eileen said...

Rose Piqué de Mauve! I hope there's enough to go around or I just might have to arm wrestle a few ladies at the counter! That's a seriously gorgeous autumn rose: summer's fading warmth, chilly autumn breezes, Indian summer, the promise of winter's frost. How can so much be contained in a simple color? Or perhaps that is what is contained in me :-) Rose Piqué de Mauve. Beautiful!

Liz said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the pix. I love me some rouge d'armani. I can't wait! Do you know when these will be available?

Charlestongirl said...

Hi there, Eileen!

I can't wait to get my hands on it. I think Rose Piqué de Mauve will be gracing both our color wardrobes in September.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Liz,

It's scheduled for September, but it wouldn't surprise me to see it start to arrive in stores in late August.

I can't wait either. I just wanted to share the "pain" of waiting. :)

Unknown said...

Love Armani! Can't wait. My Rouge d'Armani collection is already growing faster than I can keep up LOL

Charlestongirl said...

Hi PerilouslyPale!

Armani is additive. Save up! Between the palettes and the new lip colors, we have makeup to buy!

liz said...

do you know if they are introducing a color (not black or brown) ETK mascara? if so, i am so all over that mascara.

Shannon (Lipstick Musings) said...

If that red is the one Meghan is wearing in the other photo, I'm pretty sure it's a must-have for me. Gorgeous! I'll also have to take a look at the nude one, although I never, ever have luck with nudes and other really subdued colors. I end up looking half-dead.

Thanks so much for the pictures! I just found an Armani counter at a nearby mall, and I'm about to begin my collection...this looks like a great place to start!!

Shannon

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Liz,

I can ask and get back to you here in the comments!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Shannon!

Get ready...you will soon join us in the Armani Addicts Association.

Reena said...

Oooohhh... I'm totally diggin Rose Pique De Mauve!!!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Reena!

Looks like there will be a stampede (all of us) for Rose Piqué de Mauve!

Anonymous said...

I absolute am also addicted to Armani. I seem to be collecting all Rouge D'Armani lipsticks (okay, not all, but almost...). Although I've read this site before, I've never really noticed the "Armani Addicts Association" -- love it. :) I usually browse makeup websites and can never understand why Armani doesn't receive all the love that it deserves -- seems like everybody just wants to obsess about MAC or something. Oh well, more Armani for us, right?!?

Charlestongirl said...

Love it, Anonymous!

More for us! There's makeup, and then there's elegant makeup. Welcome to the AAA!