Saturday, July 30, 2011

Weekend Roundup - July 30

What a week! It was so hot at times, it was hard to get motivated. We persevered, finding treasures you should get to know and sharing our latest beauty news.

BeautyXposé discovered the latest jewelry trend while vacationing in Miami and brought rose gold pieces home to rave reviews. I love my rose gold jewelry - makeup too, as you know.
The Non-Blonde swatched and reviewed the very gorgeous and wearable Chantecaille Sel Iridescent Eye Shadow. This is a shadow everyone should have.
Afraid to wear sandals for fear of exposing your feet? Gouldylox Reviews shared her at-home foot-smoothing find with Emjoi Micro Pedi.
The Beauty Look Book featured the latest, stunning nude shades from the Fall 2011 Burberry Beauty Collection. I had passed on Midnight Brown. Now I'm regretting that decision.
Fab over Forty had some great beauty tips and product must-have suggestions from Dior National Artist, Jeffrey Sanchez.
Daly Beauty found her perfect mascara in Urban Decay's Cannonball.
Best Things in Beauty (yes, that's me) fell in love with Tom Pecheux's innovative Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelée from Estée Lauder's Fall 2011 Modern Mercury Collection. I am stunned by the creativity of his last few seasonal collections.
DivaDebbi was able to lighten dark spots with a non-toxic, four-step system called Lumixyl.
Product Girl shared what "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" TV star Taylor Armstrong keeps in her makeup bag. Isn't it always fun to have a peek?
Café Makeup reviewed the newest lipstick formula and the Feather Pink shade from Burberry's Lip Mist collection.
Karla Sugar recounted the legacy of Creed fragrances and featured their three divine new fragrances - go read. If you saw my preview, you'll know I am totally smitten with White Flowers. I'd love to own Original Cologne. I just can't afford to have both! They launch at my Neiman Marcus tomorrow.

Have a hammock in the shade? You might want to use it this weekend!

No comments: