Inspired by the looks of Chanel's Spring/Summer 2011 Haute Couture Show, Peter Philips created several new, limited-edition pieces and reached back into Chanel's beautiful line for others. The new, exclusive pieces have taken their place on my must-have list.
Here's the pretty-in-pink lineup in Aquillaries de Chanel.
- Rouge Coco Shine in the Royallieu (a limited edition that you can purchase now at Chanel.com)
- Joues Contraste in Pink Cloud and Rose Pétale (re-promoted)
- Les Vernis in Tendress (re-promoted)
- Ombre Essentielle in Gris Exquis (new, limited)
- Ombres Tissées in Beiges (new, limited)
Photos courtesy of Chanel