Friday, January 1, 2010

The Friday Forum - January 1, 2010

It's that time again! The Friday Forum is devoted to what you have to say about anything related to beauty. Are you using a fabulous product and want to sing its praises? Tell us about it! Did you find a beauty product disappointing? Tell us why! Do you have questions others might be able to answer? Ask! What kind of beauty shopping did you do for the holidays? We would love to know! We will use the comments for what I hope will be a fun and helpful exchange of information.

You know you have something to say! Normally, I don't provide a topic or ask you a question to kick off the conversation. Today, I will. Did you make any new year's resolutions? I just made one. I will do a good job of cleaning out my advertising e-mails and recycling my junk mail - every day without fail. I wonder how long that will last.

I always have some beauty bits to share, but I'll put them in the comments this weekend. I always add special online offers to the comments - as I get them. So check the comments for free shipping and other treats from beauty companies. I have some already.

The microphone is yours for the first time in 2010!

Photo from Harry Pointer's Brighton Cats courtesy of photohistory-sussex.co.uk - for a better look, click on the photo

5 comments:

Charlestongirl said...

Here are some offers that may tempt you if you have any money left!

Today only, free shipping at Philosophy. Use code NEWYEAR at checkout.

At Prescriptives, celebrate with free standard shipping and a free deluxe sample of Lash Builder Mascara Basecoat with any order. Enter code NEWYEAR10 at checkout through Sunday, 1/3/10.

This weekend, free shipping from Clinique with code WEEKEND.

This weekend from Lancome, free shipping. No code needed.

Marley's Mom said...

Here is a resolution that fits. I am going to take better care of my skin. After reading this and other blogs, I think I have neglected it.

Charlestongirl said...

Hey there, Marley's Mom,

That's a great resolution. Good skin makes for good looks!

Charlestongirl said...

I was reminded today why I have a love-hate relationship with malls. I went to Tysons Corner Center this morning - least crowded in the mornings. I was nearly run down (on foot - the parking lot is another matter) by children, teenagers, and adults - even as I walked to the right and tried to keep out of their way. Who raised these people?

Unknown said...

i try to avoid malls at all costs before/after holidays and during weekends - my favorite time to shop is weekday morning :)