Thursday, January 28, 2010

YSL Beauty Spring 2010 Eyeshadow Duos

YSL Beauty is featuring two Eyeshadow Duos ($41) in their Spring 2010 collection. My choice, shown at left, was #27 - Golden Pink and Precious Bronze. The other duo is #25, Turquise Blue and Hazy Violet (shown below right). It's pretty, but a little too "colorful" for my tastes.

The new colors are both luminous and radiant. Both duos play with contrasts that work together really well. Want subtle? Go with #27. If you want flashy, #25 is your duo!

YSL's extremely soft powder shadow glides on evenly - always appreciated - and adds an optical smoothing effect. These shadows are pricey, but I think they are worth every penny for their flawless application and long wear. One thing I really dislike about eye shadows is uneven application, which I then have to work to fix. I never have that problem with YSL's eye shadows.

Right now, YSL Beauty is offering free shipping on all orders. You can also find the Spring 2010 Collection at Saks, Nordstrom, and Bloomingdale's. There are a lot of pieces to love.

Photos courtesy of YSL Beauty

No comments: