Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ulta's 20% Off Sale

The last time Ulta had a big sale, I got "beyond frustrated." There were so many exclusions, I found that only one item in my cart qualified. It was seriously misleading, so I bailed and ordered nothing.

This sale, offering 20% off your entire purchase, is a little better. They must have heard us! Some of the "prestige brands," including Urban Decay, Elizabeth Arden, Stila, Purminerals, StudioGear, and SriVectin, are included. Before you shop, though, the exclusions include fragrance, hair artistry (high-end) brands, Bare Escentuals, Demalogica, Philosophy, Clarisonic, Thermaclear, and T3. For a complete and long list of what's excluded from this sale, go to this link. Do you still want to shop?

I like to pass along great deals, but I'm not sure this is a great deal. I'll let you be the judge. You can often do better at the drugstore BOGO sales on Revlon, CoverGirl, Maybelline, and the like. I'm really not sure - of the products I use - what may be left to qualify for this discount.

I love the Ulta store; it's a wonderland for beauty lovers. I just wish these sales were more inclusive. To get this discount, use code 20680 online. The discount will be offered until January 30.

Photo courtesy of Ulta

5 comments:

Vanessa S said...

Thank you for the heads up!!!

:-)

Charlestongirl said...

Hope you can find something you like there, Vanessa!

Bonnie C. said...

I'm definitely going to check out their site and see if anything suits my fancy. I've been wanting to try Urban Decay for a while now, but it's always so expensive, so if I can get a good enough deal I may just try it with this sale. I did just stock up on some items at NYX since they have a dollar sale going on right now with a whole assortment of products (goes until the 25th, definitely worth checking out), so it'll just depend on what I see at Ulta. :-) I do like Ulta though, along with Sephora it's one of my favorite stores. :-)

Unknown said...

this is my go-to store to test and to buy new fragrances. i wish they would include them in their sale promotion

Charlestongirl said...

I think we need to start a write-in campaign!