Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LIERAC Will Be at Crystal Couture!

LIERAC Paris will be at Crystal Couture in Crystal City (Arlington, Virginia) on Thursday, February 4, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm. Our Mid-Atlantic representative from LIERAC and her knowledgeable helpers will be there providing mini-facials, product information, samples, and tips on how and where to purchase LIERAC products. It will be a great time for you DC-area gals to try the brand, so stop by their booth!

I am a big LIERAC fan. I use Gentle Cleansing Milk, Hydra-Chrono, and Creme Mesolift regularly. I love them for their rich moisturizing properties! I also love the fact that I can pop up to my CVS to get them.

Crystal Couture will be about "Wild, Sexy, Fashionable Fun" - with at least three runway shows each hour and free hair styling and makeovers next week (February 1 through 6). Don't miss out on this free event if you live in our area!

To find updates about Crystal Couture, follow the Crystal City Business Improvement District on Twitter @ccbid or become a friend on Facebook.

Photo courtesy of LIERAC

1 comment:

lori said...

that sounds fun
fashion and beauty
need to go