Wednesday, January 13, 2010

John Masters Organics Lavender Hydrating Mist for Skin & Hair

I'll admit, I'm on a spritz spree. I really like the convenience - spray and go. The John Masters Organics Lavender Hydrating Mist for Skin & Hair ($16.00) has a lot going for it. Lavender is known for its therapeutic, relaxing, and rejuvenating properties. Spray your skin or hair with this mist before bed, and you may forget all about the cares of the day.

The fragrance is fleeting - by the time I fall asleep, it's gone. How do I know? There are many daytime occasions when I need the calming influence of lavender. I'm reminded of an old, comfy sweatshirt that says, "Saint Dogbert casts out the demons of stupidity." Makes me laugh. Lavender makes me calm.

Is there anything hydrating about this product? Yes, but not in any long-term sense. It's basically certified organic lavender flower water. Spritzing your face, body, or hair with this will result in a temporary moisture boost and a mood-altering treat.

John Masters Organics products are made with highest quality, fair-trade, organic ingredients. None of the products are tested on animals, and the only animal products used by John Masters are honey and beeswax. John Masters' products are free of petrochemicals, genetically modified organisms, artificial fragrances, colorants, and sulfates. They won't arouse your allergies.

You can find John Masters Organics at Beautorium and John Masters Organics. There are always great gifts with purchase at Beautorium. See the current promotions at this link.

Photo courtesy of Beautorium

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love products like these! i have problems falling asleep and lavender is a great solution-Bath and Body Works used to have a great Lavender line with home oils, linen mists and body products as well. They reformulated it now to Lavender Vanilla (and i dont like vanilla scent, so its not as good to me).
If you like face mists for day time- Avene has a great unscented one, Kerstin Florian and Melvita have Orange Blossom (i own all of these and love them!)

Charlestongirl said...

Ohhhh...orange blossom. Now I have the I-wants!

I bought the lavender socks from Bath & Body Works before they changed the line. Loved them.