Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity Hair Spray

I have a new favorite hair spray - new to me at least. Sebastian's Shaper Zero Gravity provides brushable control. It dries in a flash, feeling as weightless on the hair as "zero gravity," and offers provides perfect all-day hold.

This hair spray is designed to be used on all hair types, but is promoted as ideal for fine hair, which is one of the reasons I like it. I have fine hair, and it doesn't weigh it down or add a distinguishable layer of product to my hair. It holds my style well. I also like the fact that right after the brief, initial "alcohol-laden burst," the scent disappears entirely. I stopped using the old Shaper because I didn't like the fragrance it left in my hair.

You can find Zero Gravity at salons, beauty supply stores, Amazon, and other online sources. The prices vary widely depending on source. Just Google it!

Photo courtesy of Sebastian

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Sebastian's Whipped Cream- I leave it in my damp hair and let it air dry to get silky hair. I also have their Microweb Fiber which is really good for flyaway hair :) It is a great hair brand- and I am a really low maintenance when it comes to hair styling

Charlestongirl said...

Thanks for the tip, Anna! I'll have to try Whipped Cream.