Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chantecaille Les Pétales - Rêve de Rose Lip Gloss SPF 15

So much to write about Chantecaille - and so little time in the last 10 days! It's amazing how much time life management takes when you spend hours every day shoveling snow, standing in long lines at the grocery store while people buy enough to last them a year (at the first sign of snow), or trying to unfreeze your heat pump!

When Les Pétales was introduced by Chantecaille last fall, I bought Rêve de Rose Lip Gloss SPF 15 ($36), a pearlescent rosy lip gloss with a smooth restorative texture. I ordered my second one last week! I absolutely love this gloss. Since I have kept it by my side at work, I needed one for my makeup bag. This gloss is worth its weight in gold!

Speaking of gold, the case is beautiful. Designed to look like a rose, it's a golden work of art - one that I love having on my desk at work! It's an elegant signature next to my pink orchids.

Yes, I have to apply it with my fingers, and that's not my favorite way to apply gloss. For this one, I make an exception - every day. The gloss feels great and looks great. Even better, the color lasts for hours! That's remarkable for a lip gloss.

The rosy color would work for most women's lips. On mine, it's gorgeous and flattering. It makes my lips look like me - only better!

I realize I've used a lot of exclamation points in this post. Chantecaille's Rêve de Rose Lip Gloss earned them. Even though it was a limited edition, it's still available. You can buy one at Chantecaille's Web site or Neiman Marcus. This is a gloss I think you should try.

You can read the October BTiB post on Les Pétales at this link.

Photo courtesy of Chantecaille

2 comments:

Marley's Mom said...

I think Chantecaille makes some of the prettiest makeup I have ever seen. You have made me covet the lip gloss!!!

Charlestongirl said...

This gloss is covet-worthy, my friend. Everyone I know who has tried it loves it, including the fabulous Kari of Fabulous Over Forty.