Friday, February 5, 2010

Chantecaille Spring 2010 Look - Les Dauphins

This arrived in my inbox last night! I have been enthusiastically checking the Chantecaille counter at Neiman Marcus, waiting for the Spring 2010 Look. Now, I'm waiting for the hours to tick by until I can find out if the colors have actually arrived in the store. I think the look is gorgeous!

What animal (or makeup) lover could resist Les Dauphins ($77)? Each pan in this new quad is embossed with dolphins! The duo shades for the eyes offer warm grays, delicate beiges, and iridescent neutrals. The perfect pink cheek color offers "a universally flattering flush of rosy warmth."

I must have this! How could our impending snow storm deny me? If it's not at the store - or I can't get there - I'll be ordering online at the Chantecaille Web site. Fast! Trust me, friends, this palette is going to sell out!

I'll let you know more as soon as I can get my hands on Les Dauphins (and more) from Chantecaille for Spring 2010.

Photo courtesy of Chantecaille

3 comments:

Marley's Mom said...

THAT is fabulous!

Bonnie C. said...

I totally agree Marley's Mom, this quad is gorgeous! :-) So clever that they embossed the dolphins in the shadows. :-) The shade in the upper left corner definitely has my attention.

Charlestongirl said...

I'm going to play with it later today and will let y'all know how much I love it. Maybe I can get some good swatches outside with that blinding white background!