Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tarte Flower Child Natural Cheek Stain

One of my snowstorm online orders arrived - finally! I was in serious delivery withdrawal. When I arrived home from New York at 3:00 am this morning, my Tarte order was on my doorstep. I had ordered a few things, and the new Flower Child Cheek Stain ($30) was one of my purchases. It was love at first sight!

This cheek stain is a limited edition by Tina Turnbow, a celebrity makeup artist who collaborated with Tarte on their Spring 2010 collection. The shade is described as a deep golden rose. It's actually a gorgeous rose - not "deep" really. I have very fair skin, and it's a charming color on my cheeks.

Here's how Tarte describes it.

Get an early start on the summer of love with this natural cheek stain infused with tarte’s t5 super fruit complex. Inspired by the natural glow of fresh-faced flower children of the Haight-Ashbury era, this rosy pink shade is in perfect harmony with all skin tones for an instantly warmed complexion that outwardly reflects your inner peace.

You know, I'm sure, that Tarte's Cheek Stains are made with a proprietary blend of the five most active superfruits: goji, acai, maracuja, acerola, and pomegranate. The first blend of its kind, the t5 super fruit complex is loaded with naturally occurring, antioxidant-rich nutrients and vitamins that have been known to deliver refining, anti-aging, and skin-restorative benefits with each application. Besides that, they are enormously pretty, adding a natural glow to your complexion.

I've become quite the Cheek Stain lover and was thrilled to see the Flower Child shade online. Now I'm thrilled to have it in my makeup collection! You can apply it with a foundation brush or by using the roll-up container to apply it directly to your skin and blending with your fingertips. Either way, you will have a gorgeous flush that looks like your own.

You can order Flower Child from Tarte's Web site or from Sephora.

Photo courtesy of Tarte

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Charlestongirl said...

Thank you, Lydia!