Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bobbi Brown Mini Bobbi Brights Palette

Bobbi Brown's Mini Bobbi Brights Palette ($70) has arrived on our shores! An exclusive to Bobbi Brown's Web site, this palette of mini-sized shadows is a toy box for your eyes. Packed with shimmering pastels, fun bursts of color, and rich liner shades, Bobbi is offering 20 bold new ways to play up your eyes. And like all of Bobbi’s eye shadows, each shade is designed to look beautiful on all complexions.

This palette was available on Bobbi's U.K. site, but I wasn't sure when we would receive it in the U.S. We did! Here are the shades. If you click on this link, you can open a window with the descriptions of all of them.
  • Bubble Gum Eye Shadow
  • Gum Drop Eye Shadow
  • Electric Pink Eye Shadow
  • Samba Eye Shadow
  • Day Glow Eye Shadow
  • Jade Eye Shadow
  • Ivy Eye Shadow
  • Pacific Eye Shadow
  • Blue Denim Eye Shadow
  • Blue Iris Eye Shadow
  • Pink Pearl Metallic Eye Shadow
  • Golden Peach Metallic Eye Shadow
  • Navajo Metallic Eye Shadow
  • Iced Blue Metallic Eye Shadow
  • Lavender Metallic Eye Shadow
  • Mint Metallic Eye Shadow
  • Copper Penny Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
  • Ultra Violet Eye Shadow
  • Black Plum Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
If you don't win the BTiB giveaway contest for the Bobbi Brights Eye Palette, head over to Bobbi Brown online to see what you think! Remember that the contest ends tonight at midnight.

Update: I hear from my friends at Bobbi Brown at Nordstrom that they expect to receive this palette after its exclusive launch at Bobbi's Web site.

Photo courtesy of Bobbi Brown

2 comments:

Dlori said...

I first viewed this gorgeous palette the other day when I somehow found myself on the UK Bobbi Brown website. I then searched the Bobbi Brown here in the US as well as Neimans, Bergdorf, Nordstroms,Bloomingdales, Macys, just about every place I thought might carry it, coming up empty at every location. I couldn't sleep last night and lo and behold,I don't know why I went back to the bobbi brown site but I'm glad I did. They must have just listed the NEW bright eyes palette,and there was no way I was going to let this baby slip through my fingers yet again. I bought one first, but as a make up junkie who enjoys using a palette as well as putting one aside for my personal collection, I lost complete control of my senses and I found myself pushing the submit button for the second palette before I could gain my composure again. While this did cost me a pretty penny for these 2 palettes, the happiness they also bring me is well worth any expense. This palette is so gorgeous and I was so excited that I was able to find and order it. The inventory on this palette will disappear quickly. You never know how many of these palettes these stores have in their inventory and I was not going to make the same mistake as I did last year and wait too long to make a final decision, only to lose the opportunity to purchase it forever. I loved last year's palette but the colors chosen for this palette are even more remarkable color coordinated, matching shimmers, metallics, lustre, a palette where the colors were already grouped together for you, making cosmetic application a breeze. This is one palette that I can promise you that if you don't purchase it, you'll never forgive yourself.

Dlori
kleimanlaw at aol dot com

Charlestongirl said...

Dlori, I'm laughing because you are just like me. If I really love something, or know I'm going to, I order two (or more).

Bobbi did just list the Mini Brights Palette on the site. I look almost every day, and I just saw it.

I think this year's palette, even though it has fewer colors, is more carefully edited to appeal to those of us who may not wear brights often. :)