Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer for Holiday 2010

Continuing the tempting Chanel for Holiday 2010 series, here's a look at two of the Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimers ($27) featured in the collection. Pleasing (#227) is a pretty brown with a hint of pink. Pink Pulsion (#247) appears to be a bright fuchsia in the tube. Don't let that dissuade you from trying it. On the lips, it's a brilliant and beautiful rosy pink.

There were four shades on the display. Charming, an iridescent pink, was too light for my tastes. If you like (or need) light pink gloss, though, you are going to love it! It's very pretty. Futile is pink too.

I love Chanel's glosses, so I selected these right after I had secured the Eye Shadow Quad in Tentation Cuivrée. My photos were taken in bright morning sun.

My arm photo is very true to the shades. They gleam, with or without sunlight. These glosses will give your lips a high-shine look. I prefer shiny lips. They look full and perk up my face. These glosses not only look good, they feel good! I'm sure you are familiar with Chanel's Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimers - first-class lip glosses in all respects.

This is a great time to shop for the Chanel Holiday 2010 Collection in the stores. The collection just arrived, and you will want to be able to see all of items before they start to sell out. It's Beauty Week at Saks too. A pretty python-print tote (with a few samples inside) will be yours with any $100 purchase in the beauty department. Some counters have gifts with purchase. If you prefer to buy online from Chanel, you will have to wait for the company to post the collection on its Web site.

I have one more item to show you. I was able to resist other desirable makeup in the collection, for now. I also left the fabulous Holiday Brush Set behind - only because I had spent so much. The brush set is filled with six useful brushes in a classy Chanel makeup bag. It's a bargain, so check it out when you go Chanel shopping.

Photos by BTiB

3 comments:

Miss Brahms said...

I am looking at these glosses as we speak in Neiman Marcus...they look lovely, both the two you mentioned as well as the 131 (an opalescent pink) and 237 (a peachy gold). I am going to play with them right now!!!

nicci said...

Thanks for the swatch of Pleasing!! I was so curious. I can't wait till my Nordstrom gets it :)

Charlestongirl said...

Thanks, Nicci! You will love it. Such a pretty color!