Thursday, January 10, 2013

Chantecaille Lip Chic in Rose Délice and Daphne for Spring 2013

Chantecaille's Spring 2013 look is all about pretty. This look on Olivia Chantecaille is stunning as well as bold. She's wearing Rose Délice Lip Chic on her lips. For the rest of her look, check out this link.

Chantecaille seems to out-do everyone when it comes to interpreting the shades of the season. Two new Lip Chics ($35) should be on everyone's wish list: Daphne, shown above, and Rose Délice, shown below. They interpret the peachy-pink-nude and pink trends as no one else has.

Lip Chic, part gloss and part lipstick, is brilliant. I love everything about Lip Chic, and I know many of you are as hooked as I am. Lip Chic is a best-selling, highly emollient lip formula that offers the even coverage of a lipstick with the high shine and plumping effects of a gloss. Added collagen gives the lips a boost, leaving them fuller and with a decidedly more youthful appearance, without any irritation. Lip Chic is one of my favorite lipsticks. I wouldn't leave home without at least one. I've purchased a large percentage of the shades, so I have one for every occasion - and several at each lipstick "station" in my house.

Daphne (shown at left directly above) is a demure, pearlized pink that reflects spring's romantic, pastel trend. Rose Délice (shown at right) is a bright, couture pink that offers a bolder look. These two shades will take your look from winter to spring with excitement. I suspect many of you will be using them now. Who can wait for spring?

I took swatch photos in full sun, with Daphne at the top and Rose Délice below. Both shades glisten with beautiful shine and a dewy hydration that looks as good as it feels on the lips. The coverage is perfect - even and with just enough sheerness to offer a natural look that has staying power.

I'll be back this afternoon to show you the two new Luminous Glosses. They complement the Lip Chics perfectly. Nicely done, Chantecaille!

You can find Chantecaille's new spring color at the Web site and, I'm told, Chantecaille counters now. I didn't make it over to the mall yesterday. Maybe later today? I purchased my Lip Chics from Chantecaille online.

As I took photos of these Lip Chics, I had a visitor. There must be new neighbors who think their darling black kitty is safe running the neighborhood - and she's definitely not. She is always exctied to see me, but she makes taking photos a bit challenging, particularly when I'm trying to prevent lipsticks from rolling. I was glad when she decided to take a sun bath on the hood of my car.

Photos at top courtesy of Chantecaille; other photos by Best Things in Beauty

15 comments:

lovethescents said...

Lovely choices. You'll be enjoying them, I'm sure!

Christine Valle said...

Well, she heard you had new lippies and wanted to see.

Ginny said...

Thank you thank you! This is what I've been anticipating! I already placed my order on Rose Delice and the Framboise gloss!

Mary Ann said...

Thank you I was wondering what their spring line would bring, all are very pretty. What a pretty cat! Perhaps he is looking for a new home.f

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Lovethescents,

I will definitely be enjoying them. :)

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Christine,

I guess she did, silly cat.

Charlestongirl said...

Ginny, I think you will love them.

Charlestongirl said...

Mary Ann,

She is very pretty - glossy fur and well-kept. I wonder where she lives.

Charlie was on the screened porch - and not impressed.

Jo said...

Hi CG, thanks for the swatches! My two lip chics are on their way to me as is the palette! I can't wait to wear them!

bisbee said...

That is a terrible picture of Olivia Chantecaille! She looks like a skeleton! She was always very thin...but that picture is not flattering at all!

Anonymous said...

Seriously gorgeous colors! I wish I had a Chantecaille counter near me to see these wonderful beauties in person! My wallet would hate me though because I'd probably purchase one of every shade!

BooBooNinja said...

I think this may be the "lipstick" formula I have been looking for. I'll be making a beeline for the Chantecaille counter as soon as my makeup ban is over.

Thanks for bringing these to my attention, CG!

Anonymous said...

I agree! She is a beautiful woman but looks very sickly. I love Chantecaille products, but do not think she is doing justice to the products.

Sam said...

These look lovely. I'm wondering--do you know if Daphne is similar to Anais (from a few years ago)? They appear alike (both peachy nudes) from your swatch, but of course that could just be my monitor. Thanks for your help!

VancouverChic said...

I just received moments ago the Rose Delice and Framboise gloss - GORGEOUS!

C-Girl thanks for doing all the swatches and making it easy for me to buy the products sight unseen from Neiman Marcus then all the way to me in Vancouver, Canada!

You rock C-Girl!
Warm Regards,
Joanne