Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Chantecaille Magnolia, Jasmine and Lily Healing Emulsion, New for Spring 2013

You can actually get your hands on this today! Chantecaille's Magnolia, Jasmine and Lily Healing Emulsion ($120) is available at Chantecaille counters (I got a text from Jeannine Barnes at Neiman Marcus Mazza Gallerie) and Chantecaille's Web site.

The Magnolia, Jasmine and Lily Healing Emulsion was created in order to combat our body’s inflammatory response, acting as an extremely calming, hydrating, anti-redness lotion for sensitive skins. It calms down all redness linked with menopause, rosacea, windburn, radiation treatments, and internal toxins. Pure jasmine and lily, combined with magnolia, purple nutsedge, and Japanese honeysuckle instantly soothe, protect, and brighten skin - and virtually guarantee this serum is going to smell great.

The magnolia youth complex dramatically reduces redness after the skin is exposed to a stressor. White lily bulb hydrates dry skin and creates a brighter complexion. Jasmine conditions the skin, simulating cell renewal. The emulsion contains Cellusoothe TCM to eliminate toxins in the skin, reduce allergic reactions, and offer antioxidant protection. Cellusoothe TCM is a blend of therapeutic botanicals inspired by traditional Chinese medicine and is clinically proven to reinforce the skin’s natural defense system.

Magnolia, Jasmine and Lily Healing Emulsion can be used as a day or night moisturizer, on top of any Chantecaille serum, and makes a great counterpart for those using Chantecaille's Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask as a night cream. From what I understand, those with very dry skin must use an additional hydrating product during the winter months.

I can't wait to try it. If it isn't snowing tomorrow, I'll be headed over to see Jeannine tomorrow. If you'd like to chat with her about this new potion, give her a call at (202) 966-9700, extension 2289. She will take very good care of you. I've known her a long time, and I can make that promise without hesitation.

Photo courtesy of Chantecaille

13 comments:

Gail said...

I'll look forward to hearing what you think of it. :) I would love to try a sample.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I use Nuvosa anti-aging products (they are fantastic btw)and wonder if this emulsion can work in tandem with their products.

Thanks.

-- Sunday, 34

Anonymous said...

This sounds amazing! Did you ever hear back from Chantecaille about when the Geode Gel Liner will be coming out? I can't wait to see it!

Evelyn said...

Well, the 3 lovely flowers definitely got my attention! Plus my skin feeling a little cranky today made me think that although I tend to be oily through the tzone, my skin still does not appreciate these temperature variations from cold outside to hot inside. It also sounds like it smells great so how can I resist?

VancouverChic said...

Hi C-Girl,
I was reading about this product on Chantecaille's website yesterday. Sounds really interesting - especially soothing down rosacea. There are lots of products that "supposedly" do soothe rosacea including Skinceuticals and SkinMedica ... but they DON'T work even with religious application (at least not for me). Will be awaiting your commentary as usual. I should have my Tatcha products this week - I swear they are amazing.
Thanks for keeping an eye out for us rosacea suffers.
Warm Regards,
Joanne

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Gail,

I got a large sample today and will be testing it daily. I love the slight botanical fragrance.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Sunday,

Glad you found something you like.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Anonymous,

I learned today that there was some kind of production problem. It will most likely appear in February, but it could be as late as March.

Charlestongirl said...

Evelyn,

This one is more perfect for you than me!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Joanne,

Tomorrow, I'll start testing to see if it takes the redness out of the center of my face. :)

Eileen said...

Hi Joanne,

I have mild rosacea and the relatively new anti-redness products by both SkinCeuticles and SkinMedica were total fails for me as well. In fact, the one by SkinMedica actually irritated my skin. When it comes to skin care, I am very patient because I know that it takes 3-4 weeks to see results, but these simply did nothing for me. I've had better luck with botanicals like Roman chamomile, rose, etc. I'm going to see if I can get a sample of Chantecaille's serum tomorrow. With the cold, dry wind we've been having, this would be a good time to give it a to.

Eileen said...

I meant "give it a go". :-)

Anonymous said...

Received a sample size during Neiman Marcus' Beauty week and have never seen my skin look better. I have fair Irish skin and have tried everything-most recently Eucerin's line of anti redness products and even La Mer. This product has changed my skin-the redness I often experience diminished. Additionally, the texture and moisture in my skin is like from 5 years ago. Negative-the smell of all the flowers is very overwhelming but I put my Dermalogica lotion on over it after about 10 minutes. It's worth every penny.