Thursday, January 24, 2013

Le Métier de Beauté Lip Crème Lip Glosses: New for Spring 2013

Le Métier de Beauté has introduced three new Lip Crème ($36) shades, which are available now at my local Neiman Marcus Mazza Gallerie and will be available shortly at other  Le Métier de Beauté sources. It stopped snowing, and I was able to get photos just a few minutes ago. My photo above shows Dulce de Leche, Morrocan Sunset (yes, "Moroccan" is misspelled on the name on the tube - I will spell it correctly below), and Pink Berry Crème.

Lip Crème Lip Gloss is a hybrid of gloss and lipstick. The formula combines chic color, intense emollients, and antioxidents to soothe and nourish the lips. The effect is an alluring blend of rich shine and creamy texture that envelops the lips in a beautiful, feather-light sheen. Lip Crèmes are perfect for an intense color payoff with added shine and gloss. Everything Le Métier de Beauté attributes to their Lip Crèmes is true.
  • Luxurious, highly pigmented color
  • Lacquer sheen finish
  • Trendy shades
  • Creamy texture and easy application
  • Vitamins and antioxidants to help you keep your lips supple and beautiful
I took my swatch photos in full, glorious sunshine - that is, hopefully, melting the snow on my driveway and walkway. I shoveled, but my efforts left a very thin layer that must melt with the sun. I don't believe in using salt; it's bad for the environment.

Dulce de Leche is shown at the top of my arm. It is a warm nude that is very light on the lips - a bit too light for my tastes. I can wear it, but it wouldn't be my first, second, or third choice. Moroccan Sunset is absolutely gorgeous. It is a brown rose on my skin. It's actually much prettier in person than it looks in the photos. Pink Berry Crème is a stunning rose, brilliant on the lips. I'll describe it as medium in coloration. I'd love it even more it it were just a tad darker, but I'm not complaining. I purchased two Pink Berry Crèmes.

With the glaring snow outside, it was a little bit difficult to get swatch photos that were color-true. These are pretty good, I think. I won't even show you the ones with the snowy backgrounds.

I'll be back in a few minutes to show you the new shades of Sheer Brilliance Lip Gloss. I am sure that these new lip colors are on their way to all Le Métier de Beauté counters. You can wait for them to arrive at your favorite counter (or online site) or give Michael Reinhardt at call at Neiman Marcus Mazza Gallerie, where I purchased mine. His phone number is (202) 966-9700, extension 2258 or 2236.

Photos by Best Things in Beauty

10 comments:

Eileen said...

Morrocan, Moroccan! Now I don't feel so bad about my goof-up on the spelling when I commented yesterday :-) But, as we know, a rose by any other name would smell as sweet so I don't care how it's spelled. I love it!

NYCFeline said...

How does Pink Berry compare to Cebu? I loved Cebu so will probably have to order Pink Berry.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Eileen,

It's a beautiful shade. I just wish someone would have proofread the label.

Charlestongirl said...

It is similar, NYCFeline.

http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/05/le-metier-de-beaute-cebu-lip-creme.html

Isla said...

Are these permanent or limited edition?

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Isla,

I believe they are permanent. Nothing on the fact sheets indicates they are limited.

Isla said...

Thanks CG! :) I just needed to know if I should rush to get Moroccan Sunset and Pink Berry Crème or not! Moroccan Sunset looks perfect for a MLBB shade, since my lips are pretty pigmented and rather brown toned...

Becca @ The Beauty Sample said...

Good for you for not using salt, CG!! :D

And I LOVE Moroccan Sunset--I've really been loving brown/nude tones in my cosmetics lately!

Mamavalveeta03 said...

I am somewhat torn between Coral Rose and Pink Berry. I can wear either, and I love both colors. The sheerness attracts me to Coral Rose, but the opacity to Pink Berry! (I know...I'm not making any sense. ;-)

Lisa C said...

These are absolutely stunning! Must check these out, especially since I dont own a thing from Le Metier.