Thursday, January 24, 2013

Le Métier de Beauté Sheer Brilliance Lip Gloss: New Shades for Spring 2013

Le Métier de Beauté has introduced two new shades of Sheer Brilliance Lip Gloss ($32): Coral Rose and Pink-e Promise. They are shown above, with Coral Rose on the left.

Sheer Brilliance Lip Glosses drench the lips in total luxury. The sumptuous, punchy color saturates the lips in a unique, ultra-lightweight formula that's enriched with emollients and antioxidants to make your lips feel and look great.
  • Elegant, semi-translucent, glossy color
  • Universally wearable shades
  • Vitamin E and lanolin for soft, supple lips
  • Silky texture that glides on beautifully
  • Never heavy, sticky, or gloppy
Wear one along for a sheer brilliant sheen or layer one over your favorite lip color to magnify color and shine.

I took my swatch photos in full, happy sunshine - that is now melting the snow on my driveway and walkway. It's nice to see the sun after waking this morning to an inch of snow.

I think both shades are glorious. Coral Rose, shown at the top of my arm, is coral through and through. It is said to have a touch of pink, but I am hard-pressed to see it. Pink-e Promise is a bright pink with saturated color and a spring-like punch.

These are beautiful glosses. They have enough color that I can wear them both without a lipstick underneath. Le Métier de Beauté's lip glosses are among my favorites. I'm thrilled to have two new shades.

As I mentioned earlier, these new Sheer Brilliance Lip Glosses and the Lip Crèmes are on their way to all Le Métier de Beauté counters. You can wait for them to arrive at your favorite counter (or online site) or give Michael Reinhardt at call at Neiman Marcus Mazza Gallerie, where I purchased mine. His phone number is (202) 966-9700, extension 2258 or 2236.

Photos by Best Things in Beauty

1 comment:

Mamavalveeta03 said...

I think that this picture of the "Coral Rose" shade seems much more like I would have imagined it to look than the previous photos you posted. This is a beautiful color, but I think it looks more Coral than Rose!