Le Métier de Beauté promises a long list of benefits, and I can verify many of them. I've been using Peau Vierge Lash Growth Serum for about two months. I have to admit that I haven't used Peau Vierge every night. Sometimes, I forget it. I've still seen pleasing results.
Peau Vierge Lash Growth Serum offers these benefits.
- Thickens lash diameter
- Boosts volume and length
- Intensifies lash appearance
- Moisturizes and conditions to prevent damage and thinning
- Strengthens and protects against natural and environmental aggressors
- No discoloration or irritation
The active ingredients are all good. My experience with lash growth serums is that they must include peptides, and this one does. It also contains vitamins and proteins. It doesn't contain a prostaglandin, which can have nasty side effects.
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 - five amino acids or protein builders that help strengthen lashes
- Dimethyl Isosorbide - enables the product to penetrate the skin, promoting faster lash growth than normal
- Panthenol - a non-irritating form of vitamin B to correct dryness and add moisture; it binds to the hair shaft readily and is a frequent ingredient of great shampoos and hair conditioners
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - a natural conditioner and anti-irritant
I am blessed with long lashes, so I might not have had as much room for improvement in length as others will have. Makeup artists often ask me what mascara I'm using. I'm not sure the mascara matters because my lashes are long.
I use lid scrubs every morning, and lid scrubs tend to shake loose your lashes more quickly - either that or you just see the lash loss on the scrub. Since I started using Peau Vierge Lash Growth Serum, I have had much less daily lash loss than usual. As a result, my lashes are thicker (which is great). I mean that I have more of them, not that each lash has become thicker in diameter. I haven't been able to see that. Lashes are so thin that you might need a scientific way to measure the thickness of individual lashes. I don't have that capability. My lashes have never broken easily, so that benefit is also hard for me to evaluate. You really need to remove mascara before you go to bed! If you don't, your lashes will break. My lashes do seem to be easier to coat with mascara, which may mean they are more hydrated.
Le Métier de Beauté sent me my serum, and I'm delighted with it. I plan to keep using it. You can purchase yours from Le Métier de Beauté or at your favorite LMdB counter. Don't complain about your lashes - try this magic potion!
Photo courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté