Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sneak Peek: Chantecaille Fall 2011 Collection

Next week, Chantecaille's Fall 2011 Collection will be unveiled at Chantecaille.com. I'm excited and will be poised to order. The collection should arrive at Chantecaille counters in two weeks (or so). As always, the Chantecaille look is gorgeous! I've already got the palette and one of the lip colors on my absolutely-must-have list. Chantecaille has earned my brand love.

Capture the polish and timeless elegance of the feminine fashion trends seen on the fall runways with the New Classic Palette ($85). Create glamorous eyes with this limited-edition masterpiece featuring rich, inky shades and washes of easy neutrals.

I think the palette's shades for eyes are going to be violet-leaning shades I can wear! I can always count on Chantecaille for creating elegant palettes that work for everyone (my picky self included).

The cheek shade is a fresh and classic flush, while lips are accentuated by sheer bright and brown berry tints. Lip Chic in Violetta is like the juice of a blackberry - a sophisticated yet bold statement - and Lip Chic in Calla Lily, an earthy cranberry shade, adds a touch of warmth and depth to complete any look. The Lip Chics are $34 each.

Once the collection arrives in stores, it will be available at Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys New York, Neiman Marcus, and select Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, and Saks locations. Chantecaille is also available at Space NK and Frédéric Fekkai Salons. If I were you, I'd head over to Chantecaille's Web site with me next week. I will tweet as soon as it launches. You can be among the first!

I check Chantecaille's site often for special offers. The full-sized products that are sometimes available as gifts with purchase are extraordinarily generous. I stock up on my favorites when Chantecaille has special offers. I wouldn't expect to see one with the fall launch, but I will let you know, as I always try to do, the next time there's a fabulous GWP.

In just a little bit, I'll show you more of Chantecaille Fall 2011.

Photo courtesy of Chantecaille

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this! Have been eagerly awaiting Chantecaille's fall collection!

I can hardly wait to see what you post next!

Charlestongirl said...

Just posted, Anonymous!

It's all about eyes. :)

Allison said...

Thank you for posting this, I've been waiting for more information about the release date ever since seeing the "sneak peek" posts floating around! At first glance I thought the picture of the palette looked very similar to Tigers in the Wild, which I have and love. But I'm hoping they are different enough to justify having both. Love the promo picture, so stunning! My nearest Chantecaille counter is an hour away, but I think I will be making the trek as soon as the fall items are available and I don't think I'll be able to resist coming home with the palette and one of the new Lip Chics!

Joey said...

I am hoping, as I always do, that the blush in that palette shows up on my skintone so that I may purchase it. I have skipped every Chante palette in the past couple of years because the blush shade is always invisible on me!

I imagine, though, that it will be lovely on you and I eagerly await your piccys! xo

Charlestongirl said...

Thanks, Allison.

I think it's interesting to you that the palette looks like Tiger. To me, they are very different.

BTW, I use Tiger regularly. It's one of my all-time favorite palettes.

Do you also want Violetta?

Charlestongirl said...

Oh no, Joey! Your skin must be MUCH darker than mine. I buy multiples of every palette, and you skip them? :)

I think the blush in this one will be very light. Sorry! You'll have to wear one of the individual shades. There are plenty that will look good on you, I'm sure.

Lisa said...

Ooooh! That new palette just made my "must Have" list!

Allison said...

I'm glad to hear you think the new palette looks different from the Tigers! Can't wait to see and play in person. I think I will have to see the Lip Chics in person to know which one will be better for me. Based on the description I was thinking I might like Calla Lily but I guess we'll see!

I have you to thank for my love of Chantecaille starting with the Tigers! I skipped the Sea Turtle palette this spring, but I was tempted.

Happy Friday!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Lisa,

Yours and mine both! Too gorgeous for words in the photo.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Allison,

Calla Lily is a re-promote. It's available now.

Interesting about the Turtles. I sent the Sea Turtle palette to Clarisse in France. She had also decided she didn't need it. But now, she's in love with it. :)

Joey said...

I have resigned myself to the sad fact that there may never be a Chante palette for me, but I keep hoping!

However, if the blush in this one has any shimmer I could perhaps use it as a highlighter. We'll see!

You should, one day, take a pic of your Chante palettes - I'd love to see.

xoxo

Charlestongirl said...

Oh my, Joey! I don't think "Chantecaille Palettes Unlimited" will happen until I organize everything by brand, instead of "vintage. " :)