Saturday, August 27, 2011

Chanel Blue Jean Nail Collection for Fashion's Night Out

Vogue will celebrate Fashion's Night Out, the third annual event, with the exclusive Blue Jean Nail Collection by Chanel. Peter Philips, Creative Director of Chanel Makeup, developed the collection for Fashion's Night Out, September 8. Denim, the everlasting emblem of chic and casual fashion, was his inspiration. Three shades, Blue Rebel, Coco Blue, and Blue Boy, from medium to very pale blue, will offer as much enjoyment as your favorite pair of blue jeans.

Conceived by Vogue editor Anna Wintour as a stimulus project for New York City in 2009, Fashion's Night Out has grown each year. Now more than 100 cities in 15 countries organize special events, extend store shopping hours, and have fabulous promotions to encourage fall shopping. We will be celebrating FNO in the DC area!

Interested in knowing a little more about Chanel's Fashion's Night Out specials? Head over to visit Product Girl.

The Blue Jean Nail Collection will be available at chanel.com, Chanel boutiques, and some Neiman Marcus stores. I suspect the pieces will sell out, possibly before Fashion's Night Out, so place your pre-orders now. Call your favorite Chanel boutique or Neiman Marcus soon.

7 comments:

lovethescents said...

These blues look like a lot of fun! I do have a few blue shades....last time I wore it at work, though, a colleague laughed and said I looked cyanotic! Hahahaha!

Charlestongirl said...

Oh my, Lovethescents, did you assure your colleague you had enough oxygen?

lovethescents said...

I did :-) And I do :-)

DivaDebbi said...

As pretty as these look all lined up, with a fabulous pedigree, I still don't care for blue, green, yellow shades on my fingernails. I would just feel silly.
How about you CG? Do you wear them?!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Debbi!

Honestly? I won't wear these shades, but I'm so conservative. I do like midnight navy shades, and I love certain greens. LMdB has a gorgeous green. Yellow? Not in my lifetime! I love gold, though. Weird, right?

Maybe we are age-challenged?

My Beauty Quebec said...

I've been waiting for them for weeks, they look gorgeous. I already bought TUXEDO (Dior fall 2011), it is beautiful. I love blue nail polishes. I'll call my Chanel store today!!

Charlestongirl said...

Definitely, My Beauty Quebec, pre-order. NM is taking pre-orders. The Chanel boutiques will too. Don't wait. :)