Saturday, November 17, 2012

A DOZEN ROSES Holiday Collector's Set

I receive many press releases about holiday gift sets and can publish only a few. The A DOZEN ROSES Holiday Collector's Set ($85) caught my eye because I love my A DOZEN ROSES fragrances. It has a catchy tag line, "Wear Your Passion."

The set contains four 8.5 ml rollerballs of four A DOZEN ROSES fragrances.All four fragrances contain A DOZEN ROSES' signature rose absolute blended with other intoxicating notes.
  • Gold Rush - one of my favorites, "the sexy scent with blackberry, neroli, and bittersweet chocolate
  • Iced White - another favorite that I somehow failed to purchase (cannot have everything I want), "the cool scent with white peony, white primrose, and white musk"
  • Shakespeare in Love - another beauty, "the romantic scent with jasmine, gardenia, ylang ylang, and fresh pear"
  • Electron - another one I purchased, "the shocking scent with green tea, violet, cattleya orchid, and neon musk"
I'm sure you can purchase this gorgeous collection at Neiman Marcus. How you could part with it is another story.

Photo courtesy of A DOZEN ROSES

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

This sounds very lovely, especially the Shakespeare in Love frangrance. I don't think I've ever tried anything from A Dozen Roses and this might be a good opportunity. :)

Charlestongirl said...

Evelyn, hop over the BG and smell them all. I'm sure you'll find one to delight you. Or try this gift set. It's such a great buy, I believe I'll buy one for a gift - even though I'm not sure who might be the lucky recipient.