Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals

It's the time again - the day when the brave venture out to mingle with (I call it get crushed by) other shoppers to find the deals. I get press releases every day and, unfortunately, don't have time to pass along the information. There aren't enough hours in my day. Black Friday is special, though, so I wanted to share just a few of the deals with you - in case you'll be armchair shopping along with me.

Bobbi Brown has a nice online offer. Beginning today, Wednesday, November 21, enjoy a beauty trio of deluxe-sized samples, free shipping, AND a specially sized lip gloss with every purchase through Sunday, November 25.  Then, on Monday, November 26, Bobbi Brown will celebrate Cyber Monday by offering five samples of your choice and free shipping with any order. I've got everything, but that kind of offer inspires me to buy more.

Between Thanksgiving Day and November 26, Votre Vu is offering free shipping with every purchase and a free Eiffel Powder Mascara is purchases of $100 or more. I'd like to have a Vu-On Rouge sheer, moisturizing cream blush.

New London Pharmacy, a great source for fragrance and all things beauty, is offering free shipping on all orders from November 22 to 26. Check out the Web site for other specials.

Like free money? If you shop at Beautyhabit between now and November 25, you will earn $20 in Beauty Bucks for every $50 you spend. I now wish to kick myself for placing two large orders in the last week or so. Your Beauty Bucks will be mailed after your order ships. When you shop at Beautyhabit over the weekend, you'll enjoy free ground shipping if you use the code THANKFUL. Just make sure to order before November 25 ends. If you haven't purchased Chantecaille's holiday collection, you can order it now and earn Beauty Bucks to spend later.

I can't being to sort through all the offers in my inbox. These are great. When I receive more that are noteworthy, I'll append them to this feature.

Just got an e-mail from Chantecaille. Click on the photo to see the deal. I guess I'll have four - not the current three - Les Pétales de Rose.

Update Black Friday: There are so many offers in my inbox, I cannot even begin to list them all here. I hope you are registered at your favorite beauty sites. If not, go browse anyhow. Most of the offers are open to everyone.

Photos courtesy of the brands

6 comments:

Jo said...

Just got this in my inbox. I don't know if cosmetics are included in the buy $100 and get a $50 gift certificate deal but the email was sent to me by a beauty rep.

Thank goodness it's Black Friday! Hurry in! These great deals only come once a year, and this time there are so many reasons to shop - like great sale prices throughout the day! From 8-10 am only, save up to 60% off when you take an extra 33% off sale merchandise. The savings don't stop; after 10am you can save up to 50% off when you take an extra 20% off all sale items. Plus, you can receive a $50 NM Gift Card when you spend $100 or more on in-store purchases. These offers are only available on Friday, November 23, at Neiman Marcus stores.

Eileen said...

In between doing my prep for tomorrow's dinner and tiding up my house, I thought I'd take a moment to relax with a hazelnut espresso and catch up on my e-mails and blogs. I was thrilled to see the abundance of beauty offers. That's a really wonderful deal at Beautyhabit. Rouge Bunny Rouge, here I come :-) I already bought my Chantecaille beauties, but there are so many other wonderful brands on their site. We're lucky to have Beautyhabit--so much better than ordering from Europe.

For those of you who missed Armani's 20% off sale just a little while back, the offer is on again. I believe it's a go until 11/23 and then it is on again for Cyber Monday only. Free shipping with $75 purchase.

Here's wishing everyone a joyouse Thanksgivng filled with blessings both large and small.

Charlestongirl said...

Hey Jo,

I would be amazed if that deal includes cosmetics. I called NM at 5:30, and they were already closed!

Charlestongirl said...

Hey Eileen,

I will definitely be shopping Beautyhabit. I'm afraid there is nothing at Armani I don't already own. They are not getting the holiday powder and gloss in the U.S., which really bummed me.

Jo said...

Hi CG, yes I'd be suprised if it includes cosmetics too but thought I'd pass it along. Good for them for closing early! They need to rest up for Friday!

Another good deal is Senna cosmetics is having a 20% off sale sennacosmetics.com. They have some very nice cosmetics, the brow powder is especially good. They have a couple of new palettes out that are somewhat enticing.

Happy Thanksgiving CG and all!

Charlestongirl said...

Eileen, I already placed a few orders at Beautyhabit. Got one Christmas present and a few things for me. I had to put them on two orders because there are three new RBR fragrances that are "backordered." I put them on their own order so they wouldn't hold up everything else. I'll bet I order again before tomorrow is over. Serial shopping.