You know I had to order one! The top level is the world-famous Refresh Eye Brightening and Setting Powder - something everyone should own and use. Refresh is a versatile product that gives a clean start to any eye look. It provides a healthy, bright canvass for any look you wish to create.
- Lightweight powder sets concealer and illuminates the eye area for a radiant, smooth, matte finish.
- Creates perfect upper lid canvas for eye shadow. Brightens area under the eyes.
- Micronized pigments will not settle in fine lines or accentuate shadows.
- Absorbs excess oils to create perfect canvas for makeup application.
- Provides crease resistant, long-wearing coverage.
- Suitable for all skin types.
The Radiance Powder Rouge is Echo, a universally flattering blush shade with a hint of warmth. The Lip Crème on the bottom level is Barrett Beauty Peaches, clearly an exclusive to the salon.
This palette reminds me of the Flawless Kaleidoscope Face Kit because it offers colors everyone can wear. I took swatch photos in full, but very late afternoon sun - not ideal because it gives a very warm, sunset glow to everything, including my skin. I swatched all shades with a sponge-tipped applicator, presenting them top to bottom on my arm in the same order of the Kaleidoscope levels.
There may be a few of these Kaleidoscopes left at the John Barrett Salon. Give them a call at (212) 872-2714 to see if Dustin's found treasures are still available.
Photos by Best Things in Beauty