Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pretty in Pink: Le Métier de Beauté Colour Core Moisture Stain Lipsticks

Le Métier de Beauté's pink-toned Colour Core Moisture Stain Lipsticks ($32) represent the quintessential English garden saturated with color. Pinks abound from the deep magenta of a peony to the lightest petal of a soft pink tulip. These feminine hues look even more beautiful when painted on lips for Spring 2012. The five colors offer the best pinks plucked from the spring garden. It's the perfect time to give them a look-see as you shop for a new spring lipstick.
  • Miami - Think of this as your nude pink. It’s just enough of a peachy pink tone to warm up your palette while still maintaining that totally “natural” look. The perfect hint-of-color pink.
  • Fiji - The perfect “English Rose” pink. A flush of rosy color that warms any palette for a romantic and feminine swipe of color.
  • Cannes - A warm pink with just a hint of shimmer for a glamorous finish.
  • Dubai - A richly pigmented pink with a touch of mauve to balance its pinkness.
  • Paris - A deep, magenta pink, reminiscent of a peony

Colour Core Moisture Stain Lipstick has a creamy hydrating formula that delivers essential moisture and full-coverage color to lips, while maintaining the lasting power of a lip stain. It has "lip-loving moisturizers" in its formula, including jojoba, lanolin, and shea butter, to keep the lips soft and supple. The full-coverage color looks real, not too opaque as some of the recently introduced saturated lip colors look to me.

These pink beauties are available at Neiman Marcus, Neimanmarcus.com, Bergdorf Goodman, Bergdorfgoodman.com, select Nordstrom stores and Nordstrom.com.

Photo courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté

6 comments:

lovethescents said...

The LMdB moisture stain lipstick formula is amazing. THE best stain on the market as far as I'm aware. They provide excellent coverage and moisture, without drying. Finally, it seems they've come out with more colours! Incredibly exciting! I'd love a couple of these...they really need to start shipping internationally without $70 shipping fees!

lizzybee said...

Just gorge!! I want each and every one ... xo Beth in Pgh ;-)

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Lovethescents!

These aren't new colors. They are being "re-promoted" because they are so gorgeous for the season.

$70? Really? Write me. For you, cost only.

Charlestongirl said...

Beth, I do too now. I went through my shades, and I don't think I have any of these five. Got the "covets" today.

Mamavalveeta03 said...

Those are so PRETTY! I'm loving pretty this season. It seems to be everywhere!! I am almost ashamed to say that I still don't own any Le Metier. I think it's time, don't you? ;-)

Evelyn said...

Did I see the word pink?! hehehe I'm thinking Fiji, Dubai and Paris are exactly what I'd like (and to travel to as well!). $70 is crazy shipping! yikes.